National Auto Warranty Complaints & Reviews

National Auto WarrantyHuge scam

National Auto Warranty Services is a big fraud. This company has been bankrupt since early summer. The company has never notified any of the consumers who hold warranties with them. This company deducts monthly installments to credit cards, and automatic withdrawals from accounts and they cannot deliver services. The only way you will find out is when your car needs servicing and they will not pay. The monies are frozen and their account is in receivership. Yet, they take customers money each month from personal accounts. How can this company be allowed to operate and take thousands of dollars each month from customers?

3 Responses
    • Hi
      Hidden Sep 14, 2011

How many times does the company need to call and leave a message. I have received phone calls from this company for the past week. I call the number and leave my phone number to be dropped from their calling list.

• Ju
      Juanita Serrato Jul 29, 2010

How many times does this company need to call and leave a message. I have received phone calls from this compamy for the past week. I call the number and leave my phone number to be dropped from their calling list.

It seems to do no good.

• Sl
      S. Locke Jul 09, 2008

God help you, if, you try to cancel a contract with these idiots. The wait time is upwards of 4 hours. Cancel your credit card before they take another dime. Lesson learned.

National Auto WarrantySame as US Fidelis and Dealer Services

PEOPLE

National Auto Warranty Services...NAWS
    Dealer Services...
    US Fidelis...

They are ALL THE SAME COMPANY.

SPREAD THE WORD! If anyone you know says they are going to be a warranty from the commercial on TV...tell them to get online to complaintsboard.com and /link removed/ Better yet: JUST HAVE THEM TYPE IN THE NAME(S) AT GOOGLE OR YAHOO and SEARCH!

4 Responses
      • Jj
        jjenson234 Mar 25, 2009

weve been fans of rusty wallace's for a long time and we were really surprised that his team had us fidelis as a sponsor. write him and tell him what u think about us fidelis http://www.rustywallace.com/contact_us.html

• Sn
        snickerdoodole Mar 04, 2009

They keep calling me and when i speak to them and ask for a corprate number they hang up...who do we talk to to make them stop??? Im already on the do not call list.

• Co
        CommonSense Feb 17, 2009

donotcall.gov

• Li
        Lilly Feb 17, 2009

they keep calling me and then they stay quiet. there isn't a day that they don't call and I want them to stop!

National Auto WarrantyUnauthorized billing

I was solicited by phone by these people and it sounded good, I gave them my debit card and instantly was charged. I then found that I have to drive 1000 miles and 30 days before it takes effect. It took me over a year to put 1000 miles on my car, so I would not be covered.

I phoned them, on the phone half an hour and they tried to talk me in to staying. They told me I would not be charged, yet when I checked my bank, the money was gone.

I wish I had read this first before committing. I believe, because they were bad mouthing another company, that they are not honest. At least in refunding the money.

Respond