myomed Complaints & Reviews

myomedbilling

Another company that will rip you off. I meant to order a tube of MyoMed and only supposed to pay the shipping, instead, because of boxes very small and already marked, whamo a $40 order. No contact via e-mail available. Called on Monday morning to cancel, money was already set to be debited from my bank account buy guess what, they couldn't find me in their system. Funny, they could find me to get my money but not to give it back.
Steer clear of these folks they are a big time RIPOFF

• Bo
    Boyi Onewo Feb 29, 2008

I contacted your company I was cancelling my subcription and wanted all billings stopped but was informed a product MYOMED was already on the way and that I should return it with the signed form sent to me which I did.
    I am surprised that up till now no refund has been made.
    I will like you to please effect the refund of the $66.90.
    Thank you.
    Onewo, Boyi S

• Mi
    Miss O Mar 21, 2008

a while back i ordered MYOMED samples and after that i cancelled...seemed to be ok...a few days ago i see a charge on my bank statement from ULTRA RELIEF. which happens to be under the same company www.performanceproductsusa.com

i didnt even order this stuff and somehow there is a charge of 4.95 on my bank statement from them. these people steal. i dont care if its is only 5 cents shy of 5 bucks...fact is they stole it and i want it back. I advise EVERYONE who has been screwed by the company to go to BBB...the better business bureau and file a complaint to STOP them. the link is

and if that doesnt work just go to: www.BBB.com and start from there.

• Do
    Donald Gonser Apr 08, 2008

Trey call me 4 to 5 times per day to discus future orders and I tell them I don't want them to call and to cancel any future orders. There product doesn't work well! I have far better products to treat my arthritis.

Don Gonser.

OREM, UT 84097
    MYOMED- www.performaceproductsusa.com

• Bo
    Bob Shawgo May 01, 2008

I work for the actual manufacturer of Myo-Med. The company in question, Performance Products USA, was a reseller of Myo-Med. They purchased it at wholesale and then began selling it in online programs at three times suggested retail. Ultra relief is another one of their products. Complaints about these billing practices should be directed at Performance Products, USA, 3549 N. University Ave., Ste. 375, Provo, UT, 84604, 888-312-6551.

We have since cut them off as a reseller of Myo-Med to protect our legitimate resellers like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe. To find a reasonable source for Myo-Med without automatic subscription charges, consumers can visit www.myomed.com.

• Wh
    Whitney May 27, 2008

How about I sign up for the trial tube and I don't get in until 3 weeks later and they charge me 66 dollars. I was told to return the product before 5/30/08 for a refund. Today is 5/27/08 and I still haven't received the damn cream!!! How the hell can I return it and yall receive it on Friday and today is Tuesday and I still don't have it??!!!

Mary Rickerd Jun 15, 2008

I agree with everybody's complaints about Myomed... It is a major internet scam! I had to call my credit card company to not allow ANY more charges, including me. I really hope this company BUSTS and people go to prison for this.

• Ar
    Arthur Garin Oct 27, 2008

This is a bunch of crooks using a "free" bait to hook you up and start charging your card; charged me $69.85 instead of $9.95! Who needs a sample at $70 per try?! Stay away from these criminals to avoid the hussle of getting your money back!

myomedcheated out of med and product

I received the free trial. Got another charge for 66.90 on debit card and had received nothing further from company. Called and cancelled. They said it was shipped out a few days ago and when I receive it to ship it back. I even got a rma Number. I called again and told them I did not receive it yet. A monthe later I received the product and sent it back the next day. Never received refund. Called and they said that it was my loss because it was not there fault. So I got charged 66.90 the shipping charge back and have no product. Who does this kind of business.

• Th
    Thomas M. Brooks May 27, 2008

I ordered a SAMPLE for $ 3.97. Upon receipt of my next bank statement, I was charged $ 66.90 for a THREE OUNCE TUBE. I informed them I ordered nothing, but they said it was in terms and conditions, which is printed too small for me to read, so I couldn't. The package I received, 5 days after my bank statement, had a return address on it but no name, so how was I supposed to know WHAT I was returning to WHO ? I personally think these people are theives of the lowest kind, stealing from people in pain seeking relief. I am going to post this everywhere I can in hopes of shutting them down. By the way, the product is not that good, to be charging $67 for 3 ounces.

Thomas M. Brooks
    [email protected]
    706 595 7620

myomedMisleading

This Company offered a sample of MYOMED (Fast acting pain relief cream) , I only had to pay $3.97
for shipment. After I paid with my card, I received the confirmation of my order being approved,
They enrrol me in a home delivery plan to receive a three-once of MYOMED every month and my credit card was going to be billed for fifty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents per month. I tried to unsubscribe
rightaway, but I was unable to get thru the web page. There is no way to get in contact with anybody.

• Th
    Theresa French Mar 17, 2008

I just spoke to the complaint dept. & they are going to refund me my money. I got the phone no. from my credit card statement. It's
    888-289-8740. Hope this helps.

• Mi
    Miss O Mar 21, 2008

and if that doesnt work just go to: www.BBB.com and start from there.

• Ro
    Robert A Jordan Apr 27, 2008

I was going to buy some of this stuff for some friends of mine, but after reading the comments, have definitely been put off.

myomedtrying to unsubscribe

I AM TRYING TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS COMPANY BECAUSE I AM BEING LAID OFF FROM MY JOB AND I NEED TO SAVE EVERY DIME I HAVE AT THIS TIME ,AND EVERYTIME I GO TO THERE WEB SITE ,IT SAYS AN ACTIVE ACCOUNT WITH MY E-MAIL DOES NOT EXIST OR THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED OR ALREADY BEEN CANCELLED,WILL I HAVE HAD THE SAME E-MAIL FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS ,AND THEY DID NOT HAVE ANY TROUBLE SENDING THE TUBE OF MYOMED TO ME ,SO I TRY TO CALL CALL THEM TODAY AND KNOW ONE WAS THERE,I THINK WHEN I DEAL WITH ACOMPANY I HINK I SHOULD BE ABLE TO TALK TO SOMEONE BUT IF I HAVE TO GO TO MY BANK AND STOP IT I WILL THANK YOU JESSE