MyMp3Live.com Complaints & Reviews

MyMp3Live.comInternet fraud / iTunes deception

I was purchasing an Itunes gift certificate and after posting my billing information a new billing screen came up and I re-entered my information. At the end of the transaction I was informed I had purchased a "membership" for software and the charge would appear on my credit card as MYMP3LIVE.COM, a company I had never heard of.

I knew instantly something was wrong. I canceled my credit card and am in the process of trying to get a full refund from this company.

There are of course no phone numbers or ways to reach this company except through an email to customer service. I requested a refund and got an email back that you are unable to reply to, stating all the reasons I should not cancel my membership (that I was deceived into getting) and that if I did cancel they would charge me a $14.95 US service fee. I have contacted my credit card company who informed me there were many other similar complaints about this company and that MYMPCLIVE.COM had authorized a charge of over $90 to my credit card. You need to provide the credit card company with your request for a refund in writing.

I am not the kind of person who lets things like this go so I would appreciate any other avenues people could suggest that I try to ensure this doesn't happen to anyone else in the future.

• Co
    Collette Phillips Apr 12, 2007

My daughter received a Apple Ipod for Christmas and we had to download the Ipod Software. Some how this site came up stating that this was the software that we needed. I exited and denied the website. But some how they where still able to get my credit card # and charged my account for something that I never received.

• Br
    Brian Tegnander Apr 27, 2007

I charged $34 to my credit card and was not able to log onto the website so I tried to contact them in different ways and have not been able to and they already charged my credit card.

• Ly
    Lynda Bartles Jun 02, 2007

Money was taken from my account without my permission. I did not sign up for any membership with MyMp3Live.com.

• Pa
    Pamela Deniese Terry Jun 24, 2007

This company withdrew 54.96 out of my account without my knowledge, or authorization. I want it put directly back into my account, and I have also contacted the fraud department of my bank, and spoke with a detective about this situation.

I expect full return to my account now. I do not need your services by the way. Also, you have the nerve to take money out of my account without my authorization, and not tell me what type of services you are offering.

I DO NOT WANT YOUR SERVICES!!! GIVE ME MY REFUND!!!

Pamela D. Terry

• Er
    Erika Williams Jul 21, 2007

My account was also debited by this jerks.

• Ga
    Gary Mc Oct 27, 2008

I just downloaded what I thought was iTunes and found that it asked for a small fee to download. I have never delt with Apple before so did not know better. I gave my credit card number and got the iTunes software. I decided to check out why I had to pay for this and found that I had been redirected to a site in the Netherlands who charged my account $35.01. I had to cancel my credit card and am now wondering just what I downloaded. Anyone heard of this one?
    Capitol One said they are getting quite a few calls about fraud of Apple and Yahoo.

MyMp3Live.com — Scam

My daughter attempted on Christmas Day to download ITunes for her new IPod. She got to this company instead...

MyMp3Live.com — Internet fraud

I wanted to download kazaa. I clicked on the download icon, the subscription page that came up, said I could...