Myjabill.com Complaints & Reviews

Myjabill.com — taking money from my account

After paying a one off payment of £11 for an answer to a question from Justanswer. Every month since...

Myjabill.commoney taken without consent

I used this site to ask one off the solicitors some advice in feb 2010 and every month since they have been taking money out off my account each month since then, i have not authorised this and i would like it to stop and get my money back please, this is stealing.

• Sh
    sheika Oct 27, 2010

I used the lawyer site once and the answer was paid for, a second payment has just been taken without my consent and I would like it returned ASAP as this is [email protected]

Margma Nov 08, 2010

I used their service once for an accounting question and have been charged $15.00 per month for over 6 months. I have attempted twice to dispute this and their refund system is so convoluted I end up in the same place I started each time I tried! I couldn't get a live person at all. Is there someone out there who has successfully gotten their money back?

Myjabill.comNo service

I have been charged on my credit card for April, May and June 2010 $13.00 each month. I did not get an answer to my health question and I want a refund on my Visa card. ASAP!!!

• Eu
    Eugene Smiley Jul 08, 2010

On July 2, 2010, I requested services that I never received concerning my computer problems. I'm asking a refund of $18.05 which is the amount that I was charged.

Eugene Smiley, ([email protected])

Sara Hodgson Sep 22, 2010

I was charged €13 for a legal advice and never received any advice. This money was debited from my account on the 10 of July this year. I want my money back and this company to be struck off!!! Sara Hodgson

Sara Hodgson Sep 22, 2010

I was charged €13 for legal advice, and never received any advice. My ref number is 6411008-250 This is the number that MYJABILL.COM.US issued me when I registered with them and gave them my Ulster bank card details. This money was debited from my account on the 10 of July this year. I want my money back and this company to be struck off!!! Sara Hodgson southern Ireland

Myjabill.comUnauthorized CC Charge

I called a help line number for McAfee because I was having trouble downloading a program to update my McAfee security software. I got into a live chat session with a McAfee technician, then had to break off due to medical appointments out of town. When I returned later in the day, I called again for assistance, and this time was helped by a different technician who said this would be a free consultation. Then I was recontacted by the first technician who asked about payment. And I told him that frankly he hadn't answered my question but the second technician was able to help me. He said 'fine, " and I thought that would be the end of it. Now I see where my credit card has been charged $33.00 for this consultation. I never authorized this expense when prompted to do so by the on-line instructions. I would like to have the $33.00 charge recredited to my charge card.

• Ar
    artinthewild May 19, 2010

Sometime ago I looked up on justanswer experts and asked them a question that the internet had answered but apparently didn't work for my situation so I asked the experts and typed in 28.00 and all the needed information but I never received anything so I blew it off until I received this bill from my credit card. I am now seeing a lawyer in the next town about the situation I asked about... Please refund my money. Thank you very much (It was probably my fault as I am not a good technology person) but I never got an answer...

• Ar
    artinthewild May 19, 2010

Sometime ago I looked up on Justanswer Experts and asked them a question that the Internet had answered but apparently didn't work for my situation so I asked the Experts, typed in 28.00 and all the needed information but I never received anything, other stuff came up and I didn't understand it so I just blew it off and called a lawyer in the next town. Then I received this bill from my credit card and this charge was on it. I never received anything from you all, it was probably my fault as I am not good with technology but I never received an answer. Please refund my money. Thank you - Jimmie Carey

• Eu
    Eugene Smiley Jul 08, 2010

I have check my spam and there is no email messages concerning this matter.

Eugene Smiley ([email protected])

Myjabill.comextra money taken

i was charged $14.00 for just answer which is acceptable, but MyJabill.com is charging me $28.00. That is not an authorized charge, so please correct it. thank you.

joansky07 Feb 22, 2010

i asked you people to fix my email i can get ti the email but not open it and you people charged me 70.20 and did not fix my computer it is still the same i cant get into my emails to read please refund my money my account is [email protected] if you email me do it on the verizon.net site [email protected] or just refund my money joan laraio

joansky07 Feb 22, 2010

i asked you people to fix my email it wont open when i try you charge me 70.20 last month 1/28/2010and it still doesnt work please return my money [email protected] vut do not send me a email there because i cant open it send it to [email protected] thank you joan laraio

John Mulligan Feb 23, 2010

I asked a question which should of cost £11, but it cost me a further £10, total £21. Please could you sort this matter out for me and refund my money.

• Kr
    kristal thomas Feb 26, 2010

I AM NOT JUST ANSWER JUST ANOTHER PERSON COMPLAINING MY PHONE NUMBER WAS POSTED AND I AM PISSED PLEASE STOP CALLING ME!!!

[email protected]

I had an enquiry about a GPS malfunction and I was refered
    to one of your engineers and he could not help me. I then took it back to my supplier and it was changed. My problem was solved, You are still billing me despite me emailing you that my problem was solved and I also paid the engineer who tried to help me. PLEASE STOP BILLING ME!!! and send me a confirmation that you have received this instruction.

Sidney I Suttner

S.I.Suttner Aug 27, 2010

PLease stop billing me, as I wil have no future GPS problems

S.I.Suttner Aug 27, 2010

No answer to my complaint yet!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices