MY VIP FIT Complaints & Reviews

MY VIP FITFraud

Company never sent product. When I called to tell them I was told I had waited too long to notify them and they had sent a 2nd shipment and charged my acct $89.31. I have never received this shipment either. When I told the woman that I didn't want either shipment and would send them back, she said I couldn't do that. I did some reserch and found that many people had the same experience with this company. Please do something to stop these people. They are just ripping people off!

• He
    heddie2144 Dec 10, 2008

I was charged 89.31 on my debit card by this company. I was told by the "customer service" man JAY, that they were a NO REFUND/NO RETURN company. I NEVER ordered anything and they didn't even have my correct address. He hung up on me. This company is a fraud!!

• Pa
    Pascale Dec 16, 2008

I'm another victim of the "MY VIP FIT" Fraud!!!

On 11/14/08, MY VIP FIT drafted $89.31 from my debit card without my permission (I've never ordered anything!) so I called the same day customer service and asked why on earth they would do such a thing! They said that since I ordered it, they sent the shipment! I was so mad that I asked them to cancel right of way the shipment, and got a cancellation number and they promised that I would get a credit back in 14 days!!! Sure enough, 14 days later, I still don't see any credit back!!! I'm starting to boil, especially that it's getting close to Christmas, and being in such a tight budget, I can't afford such a hole in my budget!!! I called back on 12/10/08 complaining about the fact that they didn't do anything, they dare telling me they are having "technical problems" (yeah, right!) and couldn't process the credit!!! So they gave me another 3 to 4 days...Getting very impatient, I called back today (12/16/08), and same scenario! The rep on the phone gave me the same excuse! As soon as I told her to give me the infos of the company, so I can file a complaint to B.B.B., she gave me a fake address!!! So I can't even do that! She gave me a confirmation number and gave me her words (sure) that I would see a credit in another 3 to 4 days!!! So now I'm afraid I'll never see again my $89.31 ever again!!! Can somebody help me and gave me their infos so I can file a complaint at B.B.B.?
    Thanks.

• Li
    Lindabloo Dec 18, 2008

I live in the UK and I too have been duped into this Acai Berry. I ordered a free sample with $3.95 postage packing, which I received then on my account today they have taken £58.87 approx. $89. I phoned the fraud department of my bank and can you believe I am not the first person to complain to them about this company. I tried to get through Acai Berry whatever by phone on the number given but no such number exists. My bank gave me another number the 877 350 8480 which I did get through.
    They said I should have read the rules and regulations etc. I said I tried to cancel on given number but didnt exist. He said he can't refund me the $89.31 but to send them back when I receive them and he will give a refund. Yeah I bet But he gave me a cancellation order, which I hope they will abide. I am so angry. How dare they.
    Living in the UK i don't know who to report this company to.

• Re
    reenee Jan 18, 2009

Charges of $89.31 with absolutely no knowledge or authorization. Have credit card company attempting to settle matter. Caard has been closed.

MY VIP FITScam

I, too, fell for the pop-up ad for this product and another attached to it. The trial offer was for $1.00 which was never received. Meanwhile, they charged my account $89.31 which I am now fighting. My bank and credit card fraud bureau are working with me. In the interim I promptly cancelled my credit card and am waiting a new one so that they cannot charge anything further to me. My brother who is a computer geek told me (after the fact) to NEVER answer a pop-up ad on the internet. I hope this will help all who read it.

• Ka
    Kam,eugene Dec 01, 2008

I too experienced the same thing for the exact same charges. THey will keep charging your account till you cancel your card. Avoid at all cost!!!

MY VIP FIT — Debit Card Rip Off

They took $89.31 out of my bank account using my debit card number. Don't know who they are nor did I...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices