My Free Travel Complaints & Reviews

My Free Travel — Didn't get my visa cards

My husband and i agreed to a tour of cabins in Gatlinburg Tenn. For doing this we received a certificate for...

My Free TravelFraud

Steve Horwits, a registered sex offender in IL for relations with a child between 13-15, and president of My Free Travel and now Vacation Consultants International is committing fraud. He took money from resellers for rebate certificates and then claimed that he could not fulfill them. He has an obligation to fulfill these certificates.

He also continues to process the certificates and receive the processing fees from consumers with no intention to fulfill the certificates. Please call his office at [protected], press option 1 and ask for Steve Horwitz (if you can even stand talking to a child predator) and ask him what he is going to do to help you. EVERYONE affected should call him and force him to do the right thing.

stevebostic Jul 13, 2010

[protected] - That's the newest phone number for this child molester and scam artist.

• Ww
      www.nomorerebatescams.webs.com May 28, 2010

Please go to http://www.nomorerebatescams.webs.com/
      for the full story about the My Free Travel rebate scam. You can also go to http://cbs2chicago.com/local/rebates.fraud.Dorothy.2.1721754.html for video on the scam.

stevebostic Mar 26, 2010

UPDATE: Newest phone number for Steve Horwitz is [protected]. Call Him!

• Fe
      Fed up with Game Jan 26, 2010

My free travel out of Il, promising gas/grocery and other rebates is a scam now out of business. They collect 9.95 processing fee, people sent in receipts, to get 25$ visa card rebates, but got nothing. many companies selling products such as windows or other services used this as incentive to get business. YOu will get nothing but ripped off. Web site still up and running to sign up and steal your money, but out of business according to BBB. Beware

My Free TravelGrocery Rebate

For those who are not aware, Customer Loyalty International was the company that sold the rebate cards that My Free Travel redemed. If you go to CLI`s web, click the products tab and then scroll to the bottom of the page you will see cards almost idenical to the ones you have. They have moved from Joliet Ill. to Seatlle Wa. I have a series of emails from the man in charge of CLI. They start out pleasent then go bad. He basically admits they were selling cards even though they knew MFT was going under. I am working with the Iowa AG. Would be glad to share

stevebostic Mar 30, 2010

UPDATE: Newest phone number for Steve Horwitz is [protected]. EXT 301 IS HIS DIRECT EXTENSION. He is the one who scammed everyone by not fulfilling his obligation.

stevebostic Mar 27, 2010

havsmfn2 - IF CLI is to blame, then why does the guy who owned it provide proof that he sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to My Free Travel (www.myfreetraveldocuments.com)? It looks like they did their part and My Free Travel disappeared. You can still contact CLI and they are open to talk about stuff but Steve Horwitz (The child predator) is hiding and won't talk about it. Let's see, do I trust a child predator registered in the state of IL or a guy I can pick up the phone and call who has no record? I'll go with the latter.

Funny thing is that when I google "havsmfn2" it shows a personal ad for someone in the the Chicago area of IL. Hmmmm...maybe you know the child molester and you are trying to defend him...or you ARE him.

And what in the world does that company in that link have to do with ripping people off? The rip off artist was Steve Horwitz at My Free Travel. His company was responsible for fulfillment, not CLI. He's a loser! I mean, who would call the consumer stupid except the con artist himself?

• En
        enough is enough Mar 27, 2010

Tyler if you are so good at investigating why didn't you find this...
        I think if we all understood how Micheal Pouls works we leave the little guy out of this and go right to the head of the problem.
        Take a look at this...

I think we all owe someone an apology for us the consumer for being sooo stupid!

stevebostic Mar 26, 2010

Newest direct number for Steve Horwitz is [protected].

stevebostic Mar 18, 2010

The actual phone number for them is [protected]. Everyone should call there, ask for Steve Horwitz (a sexual predator listed in the state of IL) and ask him what he is going to do. Keep calling. Keep asking. He made problems for us...let's bother him until he rectifies this. If he's not too busy molesting children.

• Mi

[protected]
        [email protected]
        Steven Horwitz

My Free Travel — Bogus Rebate Offers

To whom it may concern: When I called the 800 number to inquire about signing up for Dish Network service, I...

My Free Travel — charge every month 10 dollars to my credit card

I got a coupon for fre 2 days 3 nights in a hotel I supost to send 15 dolars for the reservacion and now they...