My Dollar Shop Complaints & Reviews

My Dollar ShopMy Dollar Shop Fraud and Scam

These people are in the business of ripping off the consumer. Their number one means of income is to make unauthorized charges on your credit card. Then to rebutt your complaint to your bank with information they bought from someone who sells personal information.
I noticed a 39.00 charge on my credit card from 6 months back and immediately contacted my bank. These people had my address and credit card info, which they used to verify that I had ordered thier product. I have never authorized them to charge me for anything and have no interest in a dollar store. They are very capable of making it look like you did. I strongly suggestthat you don't do business with these people. They need to be put out of business. Thier trial period is nothing more than a way to lure you in and then they charge you even if you cancel on time.
I strongly suggest that you never do busines with a company that offers a trial period after which you can call to cancel. They either won't be available when you call or will bill you even after you call. Most people won't even notice this if they do it just one time.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

My Dollar ShopScam and cheating

I signed up for their free trial services and their info CD; however, four days later still during the 30 day trial service period I call and explained that I was no longer interested and do not charge my bank account. Of course, they tried to talk me out of it but I told them I had a store already with eBay that was fully set up and producing a small income.

After bicking back and forth I finally just told them that I no longer was interested in anything they had. To this date I still have not received the CD that they charged me for and needless to say they have charge my bank account for on going monthly charges. I am presently filling out a lot of forms with my bank attempting to get my monthly charges back and at the present it looks like a lost cause; however, it has been resubmitted to my bank for another on going investigation.

I have reported them to my bank that the charge against my account is: ' a fraudulent charge '. My account was credited; however, My Dollar Shop has once again sliped another charge in that I am trying once again get back from my bank. I even had to cancel my debit card on my bank account and they still find a way to charge my account.

This has cost me a lot of time as well as being very upset for it is looking like the only way I can stop this is to close my bank account and start over with another bank which means I will be out of the $39.95 they charged me a long with the $ 2.00 they charged me for the CD which I never got and a bank account that I must close in order they can not get any more of my money plus the printed checks on this account that will no longer be of any use to me.

If there is any way you can help or give me some suggestions to bringing My Dollar Shop to light so others will not have to got threw what I am going thru I would greatly appreciate any help, suggestions, etc. you could provide me with.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      • Kr
        kristalies Dec 11, 2008

Something needs to happen when you deside to cancel and them stop the payment from coming out of your account. I have been on hold for 1 hr with their customer service and I think no live person works there. They will take away your store FAST but will continue to charge you with some fony company that shows up on your account!

• Da
        Daniel Ray Fridley Aug 10, 2007

There are several internet companies out there that are offering programs on the net for jobs to work at home. The problem is that they are not offering the option to decline follow up service at time of sign-up. They offer the program for a good price with a trial period to try it out but then you get stuck later because you forgot to call them and cancel. That is very wrong. then when you can them they may or may not refund your money. I'd like to see them have to offer the option to accept or decline the follow-up program at time of ordering. People are getting ripped off with this kind of practice because they know that a lot of people will forget to call and cancel and they get stuck for something they don't want.

My Dollar Shop — complete scam

I signed up for the 14 day free trial for My Dollar Shop. Recieved the package when the trial period wa...