My Colon MCR Remedy Complaints & Reviews

My Colon MCR RemedyI did not order this product

The my colon MCR remedy 60 Capsules Dietary supplement was sent to me with a bill for 78.84 dollars.

I did not order it. Tried to call back the [protected] number 4 times and recieved this quote from the operator " Mam our computors are down can you please call back in ten minutes." I ask where this operator was located and he said in malaysia. I dont understand why these companies are allowed to outsource outside of the US for their collections. Especially when I didnt even order this product. Someone needs to be convicted for these malace internet practices. I have read alot of other peoples complaints and this company should be barred from selling anything after those complaints were made. This is ridiculously outrages!!

My Colon MCR Remedyunauthorized credit card charge

I ordered a bottle of My Colon MCR Remedy over the internet from a body cleansing add. The add stated that I could order a bottle for free and only pay the shipping and handling. When the order came, I received two bottles, the one I ordered and another one that I didn't order. When I received my credit card statement today, I was charged $78 dollars for these bottles. I was not able to get any satisfaction from the phone reps I spoke with. All they told me was that they don't grant refunds but that they would put in my request for one and I would get an email response within 24 to 48 hours. I'm quite certain the email response is going to also tell me they don't grant refunds. I feel this is deceitful advertising and possibly mail fraud. Do you have any suggestions as to how I procede?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices