My Cash Master Complaints & Reviews

My Cash MasterComplete scam

I have had two charges from either My cash Master or Membership rewards both for $79.95. I have not authorized any such debit from my account. These companies are located in Great Britan and are one in the same? I ordered a CD from 1-2-3 Funds anf was to be billed on $2.79 for S&H for a CD on grants for starting a small business - Have not received anything except unauthorized charges - This has been reported to the police and to my financial institution. You have to cancel your current credit card number or debit card number! They are a complete scam.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

My Cash MasterUnauthorized charges

When checking my bank account, I noticed a charge of $79.95 that I did not make. I called the company and they actually answered. They told me I had subscribed for an AC Grant, which I have not. They said I had a three day trial viewing of this web page and that I agreed to $79.95 per month after the three days. What a RIP OFF. They proceeded to tell me that they would refund the amount within 7 to 10 business days which I informed them I'm sure they would have closed shop by then and moved on. I have a disputed charge with my bank and have canceled my debit card.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
      • Ca
        Carolyn Rice Apr 22, 2009

A charge of $ 35.75 is on my bank statement dated 4/16/2009. I have no idea how my account number was given to these people. and I want my money back soon.

• Re
        revenge101 Mar 30, 2009

I just went through the same deal. I disputed the charge with PayPal and they want a letter from them stating they are giving me a credit. Hello...why would it be called a disputed charge if they were to agree.
        I told PayPal it was an unauthorized charge and they told me I needed a statement from My Cash master saying they are issuing me a credit. Hello again. I even sent PayPal all the links on the web of people who are complaining about this scam, but they still say they need a letter from My Cash Master
        This all started because I purchased a cd and was billed 2.79 from 123-FUNDS [protected] UT. Then one day later the 79.95 shows up. I call them immediately, I demanded a refund and instructed them to cancel the enrollment that I did not sign up for. The person I spoke with said he was having difficulty locating my account. This was after I gave him all my information SEVERAL TIMES! Then he told me there was a problem with the computers and he would email me the confirmation for my refund and enrollment cancelation. I never received the email. I called back 2 days’ later. The phone was answered, “Customer support” when I mentioned Mycashmaster they denied being associated with that organization and told me, I had the wrong number. I looked down at my phone, confirmed that the correct number was dialed, and asked a second time if they are handling My Cash Master customers. They said they never heard of the business. I immediately called back and this time gentlemen answered using a very very low tone as if there was something wrong with the connection. When I would speak to him all he kept repeating is hello….hello… and so on. I gave up and hung up the phone. I got to speak with someone 7 days later, I got the subscription cancelled, but they would not give me a refund. I had to call back to get the email sent to me and it had FinancialCrisisGrant.com on the email!
        So now it looks like I'm out 79.95.

Pass the word:

Do not deal with these scam artist,

My Cash Master
        FinancialCrisisGrant.com
        123-FUNDS [protected] UT.

And if you have a PayPal debit card, you are not protected like you think you are!

• Je
        jeff Mar 16, 2009

yep, they even called me the afternoon i subscribed to the big federal grant application program for only 2.79. so i asked the girl "your not going to try and take more money out of my account are you" oh no sir she says not without your authorization!! bulls**t !!! i am furious i too called them right up, the gal from india was almost impossible to understand she says i had 7 days to cancell my membership before the charged the 79.95.there was no talk of a da*n membership furthermore i keep close eye on my accounts on line like most do and there was this strange reduction in credit limit but nothing was posted for days then i saw it 79.95 i never have purchased anything on line because i dont trust it, , but i thought 2.79 cant go wrong right??i am mad, also my credit card is making me fill out the form for reimbursements arrrgghh..between 10 to 60 after review. i wont give up though