MVQ*SavingsZoo Complaints & Reviews

MVQ*SavingsZooSavings club

I never signed up for any kind of savings club. Just noticed it when it showed up on my bank statement . I want a refund of $23.87 credited to my account.
This charge showed up on my bank statement on 12/18/1920. I have never been to their website and never agreed to anything like this. I have no idea where or how they got my banking information, but nothing was authorized by me through this company.

• Ke
      Kellie Logan Jan 18, 2021

This just happened to me yesterday 1/17/2021. I don’t know what it is. It’s for the same amount $23.87. I didn’t buy anything or authorize this either and I can’t get ahold of anyone to refund me the money. I don’t know how they got ahold of my bank information.