MVQ*CLUBSAVE Complaints & Reviews

MVQ*CLUBSAVEBilling

Through the use of a credit report website, I was automatically signed up for a monthly membership plus a membership to MVQ*CLUBSAVE, which has billed me $1.00/mo for over 9 months. Initially, once the charges show up I called and canceled, apparently there are more than one membership and it was not canceled at that time. I called [protected] and was able to speak with a rep that confirmed my cancellation in July 2009, and was told that NOTHING was billing my account. However; when I informed the rep of each date and the amount, she was then "able" to see what I was being billed for. I was not given any refund and when I spoke with the supervisor she could not explain to me what the membership benefits were or what I was saving with MVQ*CLUBSAVE, I was given a confirmation # for my cancellation, which also happens to be the PO Box number that I was given to file a complaint with the compliance department. I asked what membership benefits would be offered with MVQ*CLUBSAVE, if I was a new customer and was told once again by the supervisor that she was not able to provide me with that and refereed me to http://www.membershipcenter.com/index.aspx for more information but could not direct me as to how to find the information as she did not have access to the internet and could not tell me.

MVQ*CLUBSAVEUnautorized Charges

I see that this company some how had my credit card number and been taking money out of my bank acct., I only knew about on unautorized charge but after calling this company and be asked for my name and phone number they stated that they had no info on me but if I can give them my card number they can look it up that way. then they stated it may take 60 days for the info to enter there copmuters. I went to the bank and looked more in to this and my bank stated that they have been taking money from my acct. in May2009 to now 2-03-10 and it always $1.00 each month and the bank only can go back 60days for credit that 3.00 that I had been given from the bank. I did not ask or give any unautorizion for them to take this from my bank and wanted my full amount of money back.

• Ka
    Karl L. Keck Jan 25, 2010

AFTER PURCHASING ABROCKET FROM WEB, I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM MVQ*CLUBSAVE. I INFORMED THEM I DID NOT WANT THEIR PRODUCT AND THEY WERE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DEDUCT PAYMENTS FROM MY CREDIT CARD. THEY CONTINUE TO DEDUCT $1.00 EACH MONTH. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THEIR PRODUCT.

• Ph
    Philippe Dericieux Mar 02, 2010

Each time the saving take $1 from mycredit card account, and freecreditreport.com take $14, 95 too.I can, t afford it. Please stop withrawal money from my creditcard.<<I DON'T WANT THAT SREVICE.>>>> STOP, , , STOP, , , STOP.

• Ph
    Philippe Dericieux Mar 02, 2010

Freecreditreport.com and savingclub are doing a bad job by taking money from people for no report.

• Ji
    jim_evolution_drums Mar 22, 2010

I dont understand why these people keep charging me a dollar. Every other month I end up calling this call center and tell them I'm sick of them charging me for something I never consented to order.

• El
    elwood59 Jun 22, 2010

I called Chase...they didn't even question the validity. These [censor]s are disgusting. I should have known better that to fall for this. I'm glad they protected me!

• Ju
    Juan Abreu Aug 18, 2010

Your company is unatorized, chargued my account, please return cargued. ok

from: [email protected]

• Ju
    Juan Abreu Aug 18, 2010

Need one person speak in spanish!

• Ne
    NeLu Feb 26, 2014

This company has been deducting $1 from my account. No per
    mission was granted. No knowledge of what this company is about. WE NEED TO STOP THESE SCAMS!

MVQ*CLUBSAVE — Being charged for nothing.

I keep seeing this: MVQ*CLUBSAVE on my account for $1 on occation and I don't even know who they are or what it if for.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices