MPINGI Complaints & Reviews

MPINGINot providing good service and not supporting to cancel their service

Mpingi, 153 2nd St NW, Winter Haven, FL- [protected]
=================================
we don't get full service. They don't give us any tech support. They are not allowing us to cancel the order. They are talking sweetly.. but we will stand in the same problem after the whole day of conversation. They are stealing basically our money and time and health.
It's really frustrating and blood boiling when they treat us as a nuts.
I have recorded one conversation with them. That guy told me he is going to cancel my account today itself. Still he is telling he can't do that but he is trying that. I heard like this all this month.

I NEED MY MONEY BACK TO MY ACCOUNT AND I NEED TO STOP THEM TO CHARGING ME FURTHER.

NO ONE PERSON IN THAT OFFICE SEEMS TO BE A HONEST PERSON. aLL are fake. They are playing with our emotions and money .

Please help me to get over it.

MPINGIMPINGI

I request everyone not to buy this MPINGI is horrible, They just called me once and said its 30 day free trial and I gave the credit no and even cancel the services after 15 days, but the charged $99.00 for the device.I tried calling but their all no. are dead .
    I recomended 7 of my friends and everyone got notched including me its 8 people.
    before buying this services at least contact me once.
    The service is really bad they will not understand the english.

The best services I recomend is -RELIANCE, REBTEL and SKYPE IS unbeatable and its free.I can tell you the trick.Nothing is free in this world, initial is free but company like MPINGI will charge you more than any other services.Please be aware of these bad services.

Saubhagya Nov 12, 2008

Most horrifying experience about Mpingi.
        1. Customer care never reachable
        2. Service availability extremely poor and nightmare.
        3. Call FREE INDIA number – connects once in weeks
        4. Mpingi blocks Free India number knowingly, respond to complaints after a week and fix that in sec. Then the other day they block again.
        5. They charge to credit card unfair amount.
        6. Cancel is a nightmare.
        7. Commitments have no value and no meaning.
        8. Response time a week or more.
        9. Worst and Poor service in all direction.
        Suggestion: Better give the money to charity rather paying them

MPINGI — Terrible experience

I have had a terrible experience with the MPINGI customer care ('care' is not the word they should...