Morrissey Dolls Complaints & Reviews

Morrissey DollsOrder never received

This is the 2nd time I have had the same problem with this company, but I had believed all of their stories why the order had not shipped the first time due to death in family, another death in family etc...but this time I have ordered and paid in full again...3 months...NO order and no response from the company. How can they advertise goods...accept payments and never deliver the goods...If there is an issue, they should at least communicate and REFUND all money if they cannot deliver...it takes only the click of a button to REFUND.

Respond

Morrissey DollsNon-delivery of product and no reponse back when called or emailed

I, too, like others have ordered patterns with a non-delivery issue. On November 19, 2010, I ordered five patterns for the MyTwinn doll. My credit card was charged. I waited for my patterns. I paid my bill thinking they would be arriving. No patterns as of December 6, 2010. I have emailed them, and I have called them with no response from them. Today, December 6, 2010, I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Allis, Wisconsin. I will wait to see what the BBB can do. If they can't resolve the issue, my next step will be to contact the Wisconsin State Attorney General's office about the poor business practices of this company. I prefer to receive my patterns, but if not, then I want my money back. If this company cannot deliver their products, they need to be out of business. If there are issues beyond their control, they need to notify their customers as to what is going on, not totally ignore them. I am advising anyone and everyone not to do business with this company.

3 Responses
        Marcia S. Feb 22, 2013

I ordered doll patterns over two weeks ago, I was charged and not delivery of said product ordered. I would like to get the patterns for the 18" doll category, but if further action must be taken, then so be it! Is there some way to get a better delivery system going?

• Le
        Lena48 Nov 28, 2011

I placed an order November 13 and have not received my pattern yet. I have emailed three times, each time providing proof of payment, to no avail. I am furious as I was hoping to use one of their patterns to make clothes for a my-size Barbie doll for my granddaughter. I wish I had checked comments before ordering! Guess I'll proceed with action through PayPal.

• Ga
        GayleMari Sep 24, 2011

As far as I know, this company changed ownership a few years ago. It used to be so great! It is very sad that the new owner does not seem to care or even want the company..maybe someone should make an offer and take it over, it would be wonderful if it could be brought back to what it used to be. Such a pity.

Morrissey DollsGoods not recieved

I am having problems with this company.
      They were only willing to sell to me if I paid a hefty S&H fee because I am in UK. I agreed to this and paid via Paypal on July 16th. I contacted them on August 10th to ask about the order and was told I needed to give my country, not just UK. I supplied this information by return, and was told the package would be shipped on August 13th and details sent to me.
      I have not had any further information despite a number of friendly but increasingly assertive emails sent to them. I have read comments on my Yahoo groups about them, but felt that they were by and large reliable if a little tardy. I wish I had seen the comments here before I ordered.
      I can only continue to email and post a copy of the email to their postal address (a PO Box).

1 Response
          chanz Jul 08, 2013

I ordered over 200 patterns at a $1 each and paid for them over 2 years ago and am still waiting for either the patterns or the refund

Morrissey Dolls — Bad experience

Spanning over the course of months, I tried to order patterns from this company on three different...