Money Complaints & Reviews

Moneymoney transfer

• Dear Sir/madam
My name is ( MR. MUYIGE WILSON ), Uganda by nationality.
Please am requesting that you give to me all the information about how to make Miss Linda Harry funds deposited by the farther (Late) Dr.Barry Harry. Into your bank in Royal Bank of Scotland. Sir due to the condition of my partner Miss Linda Harry in the camp refugee in Senegal i would like all the process to start without delay so that i can invite her to my country(Uganda) as soon as possible.

Thanks.
THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME/OWNER: Dr.Barry Harry
AMOUNT:$6.5Million Dollars
NEXT OF KIN :Miss Linda Harry

Thanks…….

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address below:([protected]@yahoo.co.uk)
by:wilson from uganda

money transfer
money transfer

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
    • Co
      cory246 Jul 01, 2010

my chickens are diserpering and my farm got hacked they sold my hot rod harvester and 300k it was a while go so i mad some money since then all im asking for is my 200k back if you dont give it back all tell every one that farmville has no custermor service and if you get hacked they wont back you up

p.s. my friend got hacked to i never told any one my password and it was hard to guess.

• Gl
      glendajgrey Jun 18, 2010

rec'd a payment notice there was 3, 175, 536.00 awarded to me and all i had to do was send them 20.00.

• Ku
      kuljit Oct 20, 2009

on 28 th september we have taken money from atm machine but we not collect monet from atm machine. i was complaint at a time but money not give please take action my complaint no. is [protected] my account no is [protected]

Moneyfraud

This company offered me a loan with great % rates but was a secured loan. I paid and western unioned my money as asked, they then called back said my loan was re evaluated and asked for more money, after I realized I had bein taken it was to late to stop the wire transfer, when I called the company back she said it would take 30 days to get my money. I have never felt so taken advantage of in my life, the worse thing about it they knew I needed the money for a new car Please be aware

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      • Ra
        raitter May 02, 2012

I know How you feel I was taken by this company to The same thing happen to me and I am still waiting for my refund. They told me 30 days and then had the nerve to call and ask for more money to get my money back. Company like this really play on people in need.

• Yo
        yoyo_spastic Mar 16, 2012

You haven't even waited to see if you'll get your money back... If it's a fraud, you'll never see your money. Try again in 30 business days...

Money — money

I filled out an application online for a loan. Silverwood financial contacted me and said they can give me a...