Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Mobile Draw

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Mobile Draw. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Mobile Draw.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Mobile Draw's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Mobile Draw, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Mobile Draw. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
9:19 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mobile Draw confermation about draw ether it is fake or not

international mobile draw in LONDON . to claim your prize, send your details on email : [protected]@live. com . sir kindly check is it true and if it is true then kindly contact me . my email is [protected]@yahoo. com ...

Read full review of Mobile Draw and 4 comments
Hide full review
4 comments
Atif 9925
Jun 17, 2013 9:34 am EDT

I received a message on 17-06-2013 from Mobile No [protected] that my mobile No has won me 500, 000/-pounds in 2013 SHELL international mobile draw in London. Please tell me is that true? If it is true please reply me on email My email address is atifimran9925@yahoo.com and my mobile number is +[protected] If true kindly guide me how to claim this prize.

ashraf begum
Apr 07, 2013 7:39 am EDT

I HAVE RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE ON MOBILE AND I WAS WON 500, 000 GP POUNDS IN 2013 SHELL INT. MOBILE DRAW IN LONDON .SIR IF IT IS TRUE SO PLEASE CONTACT ME . MY CONTACT NUMBER IS [protected]

Q
Q
qasim bashir
Feb 07, 2013 12:44 am EST

I have receve your msg on mobile and i was won 500, 000 GB Pounds in 2013 SHELL INT. mobile draw in Landon . If it is true so plz contact me. My email address is : qasimbo9@yahoo.com . and mobile number is [protected] .thanks

sanaatif
Feb 02, 2013 10:18 am EST

i have revice your msg on mobile and i was won 500, 000GB pounds in 2013 SHELL INT, T mobile draw in landon.plz if it is true son contact me on my email;sanakhan126@yahoo.com nd my mobile num is [protected]

ComplaintsBoard
2:43 pm EDT

Mobile Draw claim for money contact

CONGRATULATION ; YOU HAVE WON 4 CRORES 6 LAKHS RUPEES INICC CRICKET MOBILE DRAW 2012 LONDON TO CLAIM YOUR MONEY CONTACT DR.JERRY SMITH VIA EMAIL:[protected]@W.CN

Read full review of Mobile Draw and 39 comments
View 0 more photos

Hide full review
39 comments
Moe Thet Hnin
Oct 13, 2022 5:00 am EDT

Last week, I have received mobile draw win message as per attached. Please reply to me ' It is true or false'. They said to me If I pay $650 , I will get the prize $800,000. Please answer to me

View 0 more photos
D
D
Devender
Sep 11, 2009 5:40 am EDT

I have recieved a massage that I have won C$ 35000000GBP in (UK)Mobile Draws September 2009

E
E
esmaeel12
, EG
May 13, 2013 4:20 pm EDT

i have received an sms that i won 2000, 000 million usd and i don`t know wat i can do for this
plz i need help
adrs / egypt
mobile number / [protected]
sky mail / esmhel1
thx ...

samir jadhav
Sep 29, 2012 6:50 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I received your massage my name: samir .r. jadhav, add. Jadhav chawl, near nawal appt. Dhangar alli, roha-raigad, state- maharashtra, country-india, zip cord-402109. Sex- male age-20. Mobile no. [protected]. Email id- sameer.jadhav.jadhav1993@gmail.com

manishkumar18
Sep 29, 2012 1:16 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

hi i have recieved massage last night on 26.9.12. That i have won 2 crores 35 lakh.ruppes in chevalet car award 2012 promo for claims.my no.[protected]. & my add is 119/271 darshan purwa kanpur india

P
P
parveen gaba
Sep 24, 2012 2:54 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I recive 1msg.From icccricket cup 2012 by dr.Smith via.Which writes that, you have won 4crores 6lakhs rupees in ICC cricket mobile draw.So, you contact dr.Smith via. On my number+[protected].

sanjiv kumar chadha
Sep 22, 2012 8:46 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

sanjiv kumar chadha, a-22 fateh nagar new delhi 110018, 45 years, male, [protected], sanjivchadha33@gmail.com, acp crime branch

Anand Jaluak

K
K
kamleshdevmurari
Sep 12, 2012 1:00 am EDT

give me my draw gbp500000. my mo. no.[protected]. name: Kamlesh B. Devmurari Rajkot Gujarat India.

md alam