Mni Credit Report.com Complaints & Reviews

Mni Credit Report.comUnauthorized charges

Our account was charged $29.95. We have never heard of this company and we have only ordered credit reports through one company EVER. This is a scam.

Comment Guidelines

9 Responses
    • Be
      Beverly Mercer Sep 20, 2010

I received my bank statement and in going over it I found a charge of $14.95 dated September 2, 2010 to this company. I'm not familiar with them and no one else has access to this bank account.Please have them remove immediately and restore money to my account.
      My name is Beverly Mercer
      E-mail: [email protected]

• Lo
      Lori Pratt Sep 01, 2010

got free credit report as offered but did not sign up for any type of service. Now im getting an automatic monthly charge of 14.95. I can not find a way to contact this company!!

• Li
      lilgimpy3 Nov 06, 2009

my bank account was charged also $14.95 last night 11-05-09. and i never signed up for a credit report with mni credit report.com..
      how did you get this issue fixed???

• Lo
      Lon Woodard Oct 05, 2009

Can't cancel automatic charges

• Nu
      NurseJan Sep 27, 2009

Please check my comment Advice to scammed!

• 19
      1996towncar Sep 14, 2009

This company deducted $14.95 from my account on 9/14/09 for something they did not do.

• Li
      Lilhek Aug 21, 2009

I cancelled this twice now and they continue to charge my account

• Mi
      MichelleM Dec 12, 2008

4 unauthorized charges to my account in 2006. No charges in2007. 8 additional charges to my account in 2008 for a total of 129.35. I called the phone number given to me by my bank to file a dispute. The persons at this number insist I authorized and downloaded a credit report, as well as have been receiving monthly report to my e-mail account for this service. However the e-mail address is not correct(typical of a scam). I am now forced to spend a day at the bank to fill out forms for all 13 billings to my account so they can try and resolve this issue. Beware if you call the numbers, do not give any of your personal information (IE. social security number, card numbers, or account numbers). They can verify who you are other ways.Give no more then your name or e-mail address. Make sure they spell out your e-mail address, it is likely they have changed something that is easily overlooked, such as spelling.

• Ti
      Tina Thomlison Jan 28, 2008

I canceled enrollment with FREE credit report.com and sill I am being charged. Beware!

Mni Credit Report.com — Unauthorized Charge on Credit Card

This is not a real free credit report site. They trick you with a 30 day time frame to cancel the monthly...