Mini Credit Report Complaints & Reviews

Mini Credit Report — unauthorized charges

I have an unauthorized charge of $14.95 in my checking account from mini credit report. I have no idea how...

Mini Credit ReportUSING MY HOME PHONE NUMBER AS THEIRS

This company is using our home phone number [protected] on line for people to complain to. We have had numerous calls from people wanting to know why we take money from their accounts and had no idea until today that this is what was happening. This is a residence phone number not a Minicredit report number. I did get our number changed today with our carrier to stop the phone calls but wanted to let you know the nature of what was going on.

Mini Credit Report — Unauthorized taking out charges from my bank account

On the 2lst of each month this company takes out 9. 95. They were only authorized to take it out one time...

Mini Credit ReportFraud SOLUTION! I FOUND IT!

I FOUND THE SOLUTION TO THE SCAM! FINALLY! I read many complaints on this site and shared the same problem of repeated charges on my credite card each month that I could not get off! i called my credit card company and asked them to investigate...in a manner of days...the solved it! I receieved a letter from the credit report company confirming my cancelation. Here's the proper information you need:

[protected]@creditreport.com
[protected]

Try it and see if it works! If not call your credit card company and have them dispute the charge. They will solve it for you! GOOD LUCK!

• Ri
    RIPPED OFF BY THESE GUYS Jan 19, 2010

I TOTALLY AGREE...CHARGED ME TWICE AS WELL...DO NOT AND NEVER WANTED THIS SERVICE. GOOD LUCK IN GETTING A REFUND...

• Bl
    blah at blah Jul 08, 2010

I just spoke with this organization and they were not only rude to me, but wanted to just give me a free month of service instead of refunding my money. When I told them I would make sure to inform others of this situation and advise them against using the company, the person (Scot Peterson) I was speaking with said, "Excuse me, I didn't hear you, did you say you'd tell them to make sure to read the terms of the agreement?" Terrible customer service and quite a scam. Good luck to anyone else fighting this organization.

• Fr
    FrankyS Jul 20, 2010

Thank you for posting this information. It has helped me resolve my dispute. I came to the credit report site through a fraudulent Craigslist posting where the person included a link to CreditScoreListing.com and asked me to send my credit score (for an apartment). This is a scam. The person is an affiliate who makes a cut off whatever services you apply for.

• Pe
    Petria Oct 23, 2010

I found the soluction to cancel MNI Credit Report our MINI Credit Report!!! Finally!!
    Call to 866 883 3309 and cancel!!!

• St
    Stew C Dec 05, 2010

I don't have any questions about it. Brand new account. Never used the card at all. FDIC first. (just how did they get the card number anyway)

Mini Credit Report — Unauthorized Charges.

A couple months ago I had purchased a 3-in-1 credit report and paid the appropriate fees. Two months later, I...

Mini Credit Report — Charging my account without my permission!

I can't find a contact number for this credit report agency to stop the monthly charges. Is this how...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices