Mimiandporter.com Complaints & Reviews

Mimiandporter.comDesigner Bag Not Received

I placed my first order from miniandporter.com on 8/2/09 after questioning them closely on their online chat customer service regarding the authenticity of their designer bags, and was assured they are all genuine designer items which they purchase wholesale as end of ranges etc. I also read through all the testimonials on their website and decided to take the plunge. I know the saying that if something looks too good to be true, it usually is, but I really was convinced.

Their websiter offers free shipping with delivery times of between 2-3 weeks.

They debited my credit card straight away and to date, 26/3/09, I have still not received my bag. I have e-mailed them virtually weekly, and recd apologies for delay and asking me to be patient. 3 weeks ago they e-mailed me that if I had not recd my bag by end of that week, they would send me a free replacement and claim against insurance themselves. Surprise, surprise, I did not receive the bag and they did not keep to their promise. Some 2 weeks after that I was told they had courier and shipping problems and could I be patient. Last week I was told that my bag had been release by customs and was on its way. They still cannot give me a shipping number for it though. Funny that, I used to work for a shipping company and you get the shipping number when you despatch the item. Also, if they didn't have a shipping number, how did they manage to find out it had been released by custonms? The plot thickens.

I am very angry now as I as being charged interest by my credit card company for this transaction and I don't want to pay off the amount yet, as I think I am going to have to claim a refund through insurance from my credit card company.

I don't hold out any hope whatsoever of getting either my bag or a refund from this Company, looking at the comments from other customers on the internet.

Someone should be investigating this Company as I think they are fraudulent, and I think the testimonials on their website are fake also. They have picked on the wrong person this time though, as I will not let this drop. I shall also be notifying Watchdog, Consumers Union and every other such instituion within the UK to warn other people about mimiandporter.com

I can't actually make out where this Company trade from - could be Australia or Paris or goodness knows where according to other postings about them on thr internet.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Mimiandporter.comFRAUD, SCAM

was also a victim of this company. I specifically asked them are u selling pirated stuff, they said no they deal in authenticated goods only and product comes with original labels. but they send you rubbish. you can see it is not even Leather. This is some bad material. MIMI AND PORTER just want your money in your pocket. MIMI AND PORTER are fraud people. MIMI AND PORTER are big scammers. MIMI AND PORTER say they have warehouses in Austrilia, Paris, but MIMI AND PORTER operate from China. MIMI AND PORTER say that consumer can return the goods but MIMI AND PORTER never ever provide the return address or RMA. MIMI AND PORTER say that they deal in genuine goods, but MIMI AND PORTER HANDBAGS, you can buy from a dollar shop. MIMI AND PORTER HANDBAGS is a big scam. MIMI AND PORTER HANDBAGS IS BIG FRAUD. NEVER EVER BUY FROM THEM. and never ever give your credit card to them. MIMI AND PORTER will charge your credit card two three times and make it hard to refund the money. BEWARE FROM MIMI AND PORTER.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
        Mahra Apr 30, 2009

I was also ripped off like u guyz ...and ordered about 2 months before and i didnt recive anything ...and i feel so bad about this matter cuz i trusted them and they lied on me ... what can we do know guys??? i need someone to help me they neither answer the emails nor their no. is working...

• Je
        Jennifer Mar 23, 2009

Yeah... Ive been reading way too many of such comments. Me too... I paid over $250 on my product and still have not received it yet. Been waiting for over 5-6 weeks now. Honestly, ive given up hope on ever receiving it.

Yeah... pls let me know how to get my money back?! They charged me for it on Feb and I still have not received it and my card has already been charged!

Worse still, there is NO WHERE on their website that says it's a replica and they even confirmed it's authentic (i saved several of their messages that said so!) and cos they always got back to me promptly, I was totally taken in by them.

This is insane and totally unacceptable! They told me they were having trouble with their courier and customs (Red flag!!! why would u be having problems on customs).

I have not yet received my product but judging from other ppl's comments, Im not looking forward to it.

Please let me know how to get my money back!!!

• Th
        The_em Mar 05, 2009

Completely avoid these guys, I wish I'd read these comments before I ordered something. Money was taken from my account over 3 weeks ago, nothing received. They stopped answering my queries on the progress of my order when I told them I was getting suspicious. I'm now trying to get the money back through my credit card.

• Gi
        gigi Feb 17, 2009

Yes, i agree about mimi and porter they are selling FAKE JUNK.I asked them if their handbags were 100% authentic and they said they were, they said they come with their respective authenticity cards what a lie.I ordered a hermes handbag that was orange smooth treated leather and got A RED ROUGH TEXTURED $5.00 PIECE OF JUNK I PAID OVER $ 500.00 FOR THE BAG.They say they are located in Australi and some other Countries but their products were shipped fron Shanghi China and payment was taken out from Stalk Distribution in Canada.Well anyway i would never order from them what liars besides they have only been in business since late 2008.Also i came across this website that had replicas for hermes handbags and they had the same exact pictures as this place that is called sellbo.com.Anyway don't make the same mistake as me.hope this has been helpfull.