Millennium Marketing Complaints & Reviews

Millennium MarketingLost Founds

I was not aware that I have became a victim of telemarketing fraud (Millennium Marketing) contacted me and told me they had a business opportunity for me to expand my small business so that I can make earning's from home. In theses time's of a troubled economy I decided to go along with the help I was told I was going to receive by this company and it's rep's. Thank God for Robert Biggs and his staff. They helped me with recovering my fund's with no upfront out of pocket fee to me. I was worried in the beginning but they worked hard and stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process. If you need any help with recovering your fund's be free to contact Robert Biggs and his staff at [protected]

2 Responses
    • Ia
      IanTumbosIsAThief Mar 02, 2013

The same thing happned here. Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA TelemaTechs ripped us off. He took our money and run away with it. BEWARE of Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs residing at Guzman Street, Mandurriao Iloilo City, Philippines. Phone number: +[protected].

Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs is running a scam from the Philippines. Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs will take your money and run with it.

Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs has a fake address in a run down building in the US: 610 S Coronado, Los Angeles, CA 90017.

Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs has a fake (magicjack) phone number in the US [protected].

Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs will not even run a campaign for you or your company. All Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs does is give you lies and excuses..
      ** Our company got called by Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs and sold us on 30 appointments for $1, 400 in a month.
      ** It has been now almost six months and Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs did not deliver any appointments.
      ** Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs is no longer taking our calls nor answering our dozen emails.
      ********** BEWARE OF THIS TELEMARKETING SCAM ***********************************

• Ji
      Jim Barns Mar 09, 2011

Millennium MarketingFraud

I paid for a Website that was suppose to make money by people using this website to buy insurance, things off ebay, amazon and other companies and these companies
    were suppose to pay us a % for each sale. At the time, they didn't say we needed
    to buy any advertising sites on the internet but later called back to say we should
    invest more money so they could advertise on the internet for us. This would cost
    another $2, 000. At this point, we said no! That is not what they told us when we
    first signed up. To date we have not gotten any money for any sales through our
    website or did they tell us how difficult it is to direct people to your website.
    Half of these programs you can go on the companies websites and they will
    pay you a percentage anyway without Milleniums help. This company is another Scammer and should be stopped.

Respond

Millennium MarketingFraudulent

They called me one day with the opportunity to start a home business. After listening to their presentation, I was foolish enough to pay $260 for a website which was promised to be successful. They said they would do whatever it takes to make me successful because if I am successful, they are successful. I did get the website which was supposed to be some kind of referral program for Amazon, Ebay, an insurance company, and something else. They said if I followed their program, that if I didn't make my money back in one year I would be refunded. As soon as I hung up, I knew I had made a mistake! I received the info. shortly thereafter and realized that following their program meant figuring out how to advertise my website. They gave some very vague recommendations, such as getting TV ads, newspaper ads, google adwords, etc. In the phone call they had mentioned that there were free advertising options for those who didn't want to invest much. I called them back and told them I wanted a refund. They weren't interested in giving me one, but said they would have a coach call me and explain how I could do the free advertising. They never called me back. Well, so much for wanting me to be successful! I haven't heard from them again! It's been nine months! Now, I find out that their former employees are on a campaign to destroy the company due to the fact that they don't even pay their employees what they owe them. Hope you don't get involved with their scam like I did!

2 Responses
        • Le
          lemont larkins Jul 10, 2012

me an my wife went to Newport ca, they had set up promotion's at the Hyatt regency, i told my wife that something wasn't right, just didn't appeal to me paying them 11.000 dollars just to buy end, then they went all the way down to 2, 900 . so we said no, then the guy says will just keep your plane tickets. got home my wife was going to send the 100 dollars for tickets i said hold on let me check them out on line. wow they are a BIG SCAM. so please help these people they got taken.

• Ex
          ex-mmc Dec 14, 2008

If you EVER get a call from these people, do yourself a favor and HUNG UP THE PHONE!!!

Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting, owned by Ryan D. Helms and Diane Lukowski are nothing but a SCAM! and are under investigation for FRAUD!

Employees and ex-employees alike have dealt with countless of bounced paychecks (when and if they get paid), many employees have had their credit destroyed because of this. Ex-employees (as most of the people still employed by them) are owed THOUSANDS on back payroll checks. The Las Vegas labor commission and district attorney's office are suing them for non payment of wages and bounced checks.

If you CARE about your hard earned money, please read the links below CAREFULLY!!!

Making money HONESTLY involves hard work and the Internet is no different, and does not happen overnight or by some miracle solution like a website that promises your "financial freedom"! If it sounds too good to be true: it's because it is!

Please file a claim with the Attorney General's Office, BBB, and anywhere else you can!! Dispute the charges from your card! Let ALL of your friends, relatives, co-workers and Community know what they are up against!

[redacted] (file complaints here: /link removed/

READ COMPLAINTS AGAINST Millenium Marketing Concepts a.k.a. Casey Consulting HERE:
          /URL removed/

BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (file complaints here: http://welcome.bbb.org)