Meyrocorp Complaints & Reviews

MeyrocorpFraudulent behavior

I purchased an update to my antivirus software after receiving a prompt that my subscription had expired. After the purchase, I received an email that gave me my key code and told me that my purchase would appear on my credit card statement as Meyrocorp. It looked legit enough to me. However, through a series of events, I never needed to download the upgrade and called the antivirus company to get a refund. They had no record of my transaction. Upon further investigation, I discovered that Meyrocorp doesn't exist and they committed fraud. I cancelled the charge on my account and made the antivirus company aware of the fraudulent behavior.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

MeyrocorpAntivirus 2009

Very surprised indeed to find that my antivirus software just suddenly disappeared without a trace from my PC leaving me exposed and vulnerable. I have two young children that have also been compromised as a result of this companies awful scam. There is no way to contact these people! They have taken my money though and I would like it back please as clearly this is fraud.As the united kingdom goes even deeper into recession I simply cannot afford to give my money away. I really need it back.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Meyrocorp — Software

Oh yes! I was dumb enought to pay for this and download it. Well, i crashed and lost everything anyway. I...