Merchant Supplies International Complaints & Reviews

Merchant Supplies InternationalUnauthorized charges!

I ordered tape for my credit card machine at my C-Store. The order came and I paid the amount in full--$9.o0 a roll which is outrageous. Now Merchant Supplies International is trying to send me another order, which I do not want and never authorized. They say that the first order was at a discount based on a second order (again, I did not agree to the second order and I was not told that the first order was at discounted prices). Either I accept the outrageous price of a second order or they will bill me the undiscounted price for the first order.

What a scam. Again, I did place the first order and paid for it despite the high price; but I never ordered from them again

Stay away from MSI. BTW I've filed complaints with the Attorney General's Offices for Missouri, New York and Florida. If you've been scammed by these people, please do not pay and immediately report them to your state's Attorney General.

Merchant Supplies InternationalAvoid MSI at all costs!

Well the scammers are at it again!

We own two furniture stores in Southern California and recently received "a cleaning card" for our credit card machine... we didn't order any cleaning card.

Now we have an invoice for $48.50.

MSI gives an address on their website for a distribution center in Upstate New York.

Using Google Earth I was able to talk to the company that manages the warehouse. They have no connection with the company that is now working out of Miami. Apparently MSI used to distribute from the address.

This sounds like a classic scam used in the past by office supply companies.

Avoid MSI at all costs!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices