ADVERTISIMENT

Memory Monster Complaints & Reviews

Memory MonsterI was only PARTLY SCREWED!!

WOW - after lookin at a portion of the comments on this page, I feel like I made out like a bandit! 11/30/99 I ordered a 16MB Simm, a 32MB simm, & a 32MB DIMM. The 16MB simm worked great, the 32MB simm also worked...on every computer but the one I wanted to upgrade...but that DIMM - It didn't even FIT into the MB!!! I had to trim it with snippers (I didn't trim away any part of the contacts - just green board) THEN the DIMM isn't recognized by my computer or my friend's. Sent 2 emails to the mem-monster simply asking if I'd be allowed to requesting a return of the two 32MB RAMs- no reply of corse. I made out great! =) I was only PARTLY SCREWED!!

Comment Guidelines