Menu
C
3:34 am EDT

Membership - bad service

I signed up the membership since October 2009. I'm not satisfied/ disappointed with the service provided by True Fitness management. It was indeed a beautiful pictures painted by the Manager when persuaded me to sign up the membership. But later, i need to make numerous call to find out about the promised deal I'm suppose to get.

It was promised that I will have 5x Personal Trainer, appointment was fix but when i turn up, the trainer wasn't there. it was promise again they will get someone to call up but in the end no one call up. It happened twice.

Promised that my introducer will get a bag if I sign up the membership but until now she haven't get anything.. I wonder how long it takes to get the bag process? Again, promise to call & get back to me but never.

I was given a free trial for True Spa, appointment was fixed but when me & my friend turn up, was told that one of the lady worker hasn't turn up & we were asked to wait...when asked how long we have to wait.. the lady answered was I'm not sure... I mean what kind of service is this?

I feel really cheated. The membership cost me nearly RM6, 000 (its a big amount) & I certainly feels that is not worth for this kind of service.

Please let me know what should i do to get my money back.

8 comments
May 11, 2011 5:52 am EDT

i got a letter in the mail showing that i have ordered something. it was some kind of membership. i never order anything online. the only thing i done was try to get a loan. it took out 500.00 counting my overdraft fees. this is a rip off. i want the money back into my bank account by thurseday or i am taking it to a lawyer and get 3 times my money back for all of the hassel. i am giving you a chance. i have got all of my proof

Jan 01, 2009 6:17 pm EST

This is another company that is taking US$ 9.95 from our credit card with out our signing up for any thing.
I want this to stop and to have all our money refunded.
Regards Patricia

Nov 18, 2008 2:11 pm EST

I have tried numerous of times to get ahold of customer service to get charges off of my credit card. On many occasions I found myself on hold for more than 30 minutes with no answer. There is not a link to click on the website to cancel the membership. This is a scam and I should have caught on to it. You get messages from girls in your area. After you pay for the membership the messages stop. I just want to get my money back.

D
Nov 17, 2008 12:12 pm EST

I have a charge on my credit card for 9.95 which I did not authorize ! I had already cancelled my communication with the Wuyo tea people...what a scam ! I want the charge refunded and my charge card NOT to be used again ! I will call the better business bureau, and my local news station which has a "call for action" team !

J

on 12/21/10 you took $49.48 dollars from my account, i want my money back i exije that you cancel the membership

P
Feb 10, 2009 4:44 am EST

This company is siphoning money from my credit card from December 2008 as membership and web access. They are changing the number each month as below:
1. 01/12/2008 WEB ACCESS [protected] 4.95 USD $7.84
2. 31/12/2008 WEB ACCESS [protected] 4.95 USD 0.22 AUD $7.44
3. 31/12/2008 MEMBERSHIP [protected] 9.95 USD 0.44 AUD $14.96
4. 02/02/2009 WEB ACCESS [protected] 4.95 USD INCL CONVERSION FEE 0.23 AUD $8.01-

I have not signed off anything anywhere in the web; neither I have asked or agreed to any kind of WEB ACCESS. I am in Australia and never been to USA. Please refund all my money (7.84+7.44+14.96+8.01=38.25 AUD) otherwise I will complain to police.

Jan 25, 2009 9:58 pm EST

I live in New Zealand and have had 2 of these against my credit card and I wasn't even in the US on the date of the transaction.

Pain to have to cancel my card. Agree I want my money back

Nov 22, 2008 10:12 pm EST

Those sites are a total scam.

Very often on Torrent sites you see "Meet girls in your city". You sign up for a trial membership and before that expires, you start getting messages from 'girls' in your area. Only the so-called girls are the site admins scamming you into thinking they're real.

You sign up for the full membership and voila, no more messages. The pics used in the banner ads are ones they stole from MySpace and Facebook profiles. No women sign up to those websites so it's all just guys.

6:24 pm EDT

Membership - Sneaky,Underhanded and dishonest business practices

I recnetly saw on the websiter for the grant express, where I can get a free cd rom about free governt money all I had to do was pay Shiping n Handling. The S&H was only $1.98 it seemed like a good deal so I decided to go ahead and order it. I wasvery very shocked hoever when a little over a week later $74.98 was deducted from my account by the grant exspress for a subscription to their web-site which I did not knowingly agree to. I will admit that I ordered the cd-rom but I was not aware at the time that, by doing this I was automatically agreeing to subscribe to the websites newsletter. A subscription that is free for 7days and after which you are automatically billed 74.98 if you do not unsubscribe. Like I stated earlier I was not aware that I was subscribing to anything so I did not call to unsubscribe. I' am disgusted by this companies practices becuase they mislead people by making thiem think they're recieving a free cd-rom for only the price of S&H. The way their site is constructed you only see the information area on what to do to recieve your cd-rom. After inputting your billing information you are then shown a page confirming your order. Only on the first page if you scroll down thru several promotins and andvertisements wil you see fine print. Then you have to scroll down through several rules to then see that you'll be automatically billed in seven days. No where in plain site do they show these terms and conditions or inform you that by ordering the cd-rom your also signing up for a subscription that cost 74.98. I am further more disgusted by the fact that the number they have posted for customer service is not their number. The number is for a different company that has recieved several of complaints about them but could do nothing for the complaintant becuase they didn't know what the company was. After obtaining the number thru my finacial institution I finally contacted the company and after expsressing my unhappiness they agreed to refund my money in 3-5 business days. However after that time period I still had not recived my refund upon contacting them again they then imformed me it would take another 10-15 business days for their billing dept. to aprrove the refund, which they had not previously stated. I think this business practices sneaky and underhanded business practices and should be ashamed of how they scam people into subscribing to their website.

R
6:39 am EDT

Membership - Removal ASAP

I have requested before that all my information be removed for your system ASAP. Also I've returned any CD's
unopened that you have sent me.

I would advise you to stop sending me anything related to you know!

Don't send me threatening letters in the mail or you may be
subject to law suit! This problem should be taken care of ASAP..!

Acct. # 5055243190

4 comments
M
Oct 07, 2009 9:26 am EDT

dear owner
please refund my money matter is cheated any other people get struck with this company please cotact melwyn [protected]

Jan 11, 2009 4:01 pm EST

this company charge my bank account which i don't even know who they are without my permission the amount was 49.95 i didn't authorized. i also had a overdraft feed of 62.00 which cost me 112.95 they are a fraud pvc inc;eclubusa my name is [email protected]

W
May 21, 2014 5:08 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

please remove my membership.and details

W
May 06, 2014 11:44 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

remove membership

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account