Melissa Lukanadis Complaints & Reviews

Melissa LukanadisCheating wife husbads pen1s doesn't work

Melissa Lukanidis invited me to her house for pleasure reasons. I gave her pleasure because her husband has erectile dysfunction and doesn't satisfy her.

After she wanted it to stop but I loved her. She made fake police reports and said I was stalking her. She said she doesn't love her husband and he is loser that is not good inside the bed.

Then she got racisit and called me dirty paki and called police. She made consensual pleasure with me because her husband doesnt give her pleasure and now she makes fake report on my good name.

Cheating wife husbads pen1s doesn't work

saharin91 Sep 15, 2020

Melissa Lukanidis is Racisit Realtor. I send her flower and she help my buy property. One time we buy property she told me she want my pen1s because her husband does not work right. She said she does not get off from husband so she wanted me. I gave her pleasures and then she sent fake police report.

Do not use this racisit realtor. She does not treat client right and she makes move on client because her husband is not good in bedroom.