Melaluca Complaints & Reviews

MelalucaBad company

They are the worst company ever. Melaleuca makes it impossible to cancel order and keep chaging credit card for every month:. We sent cancelation documents in and they say they have not recieved.. They also say that things get lost in the mail and it is not thier responsibilty?. we have called them numerous times and sent in documents?. Sure enough, each month they send more products and charge our credit card account|. I am on the phone canceling my credit card as it appears this is the only way to stop them from charging us;. Horrible company and horrible service:.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
    • Cm
      cman2014 Sep 26, 2014

A few months ago I was called about the opportunity to join melaluca the health and wellness company, after watching a webinar what I saw made sense so I joined. I did ok with melaluca signing up a few representatives each month in my free time and it looked like I would be in for the long haul then I got a call from one of the representatives I had signed up they were not able to do well with the program, and her husbend had been laid off so they had to quit but were being blocked form doing so by melaluca despite having faxed in the request to no longer be a customer more than 5 times and spending over 3 hours on the phone with melaluca, the company was refusing to let them terminate there agreement. Every time they spoke with melaluca the people form melaluca said "oh we did not get it try sending it again" they finnaly gave up and had to dispute there charges with there credit card company, and have the credit card company block all debits from melaluca. After hearing about this I form more than one customer that attempted to quit I stoped promoting melaluca and attemped to quit myself but the same thing happeded to me I faxed them the cancellation sheet more than 5 times and everytime I called they simply acted as if they did not get it, I finnaly had to spend over a hour on the phone talking with the people in the call center who finnaly transfered me to a supervisor who cancelled that account when I threatened to dispute that charges with my credit card company. I am in another network marking company and if you want to cancell you just go to the website and click to cancell that simple.I have one question for melaluca why do you want to force people to buy your products when they are no longer intrested?

• Tr
      Truth Teller Jun 27, 2011

Here is yet another person trying to slime Melaleuca If you simply download the cancellation form and fax it in, you would be cancelled. We have cancelled twice over the years and if you do it the way they ask, you are cancelled just like they say.

Melaleuca is not guilty of terrible customer service just because they wont let you bully them into changing the very policies that you agreed to when you purchased the membership. Melaleuca is the picture of integrity but that sword cuts both ways... they will do everything honestly and by the rules but you will have to do the same.

• Jt
      jtodd May 16, 2010

Guess what - the good old company priding itself for being home grown - is now bringing in product from China - and not mentioning it in their catalog or web site -

MelalucaHard process to quit membership

My neighbor kept after me, you gotta try Melaluca and talked it up, the company, the products...I really didn't believe his hype but he was a good neighbor helping me out with a lot of things around my new home. I felt obligated to repay him in some way so I said ok I will look at it, try it out. He assured me I could cancel or return anything anytime. I signed up and was prepared to be "blown" away by the products and services as he had extoled their virtues. I also knew retired he needed/wanted the money. Ummm not quite. So I canceled almost immeidately after getting my firset shipment. Nothing special in it that I could see. Soap no better than I got anywhere else, etc. So I called to cancel. Was told I had to send in a letter. Ok so I did. It got there, had to get there in plenty of time for canceling the next months order. Apparantly it did not get to the right dept. I had an awful experience as they went ahead and shipped out a blank order and charged my credit card 60 plus dollars. I was furious about the unauthorized charge and called them. They said to send the shipment back by refusing it and then they would credit the whole amoutn even shipping. THen I got an email saying they were crediting back only 40 something and I called again furious. They girl was real nice, Abby, and said that she would make sure that my shipping would also be refunded. Saw it had been noted to refund the "full" amount. Said it would be a day or two for the charges to appear back on my card. Good. We shall see. I am prepared to go to my bank - if I need to with a dispute on the charge but will wait a couple days to see. I will try to remember to let you know if it doesnt turn out well. Crossing fingers they come through.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Melaluca — Terrible service!

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. DO NOT EVERY sign up with them. Once you sign up you get...