Megadownloadpass Complaints & Reviews

Megadownloadpass — Fraud

I signed up for a trial membership and received no confirmations. I have since been charged twice for $39.73...

Megadownloadpasssubscription and fraud

I subscribed for a trial period, giving my credit card details for 4 dollars, and when I received my confirmation for subscription, I found out I had been subscribed to 2 websites, splitting the 4 dollars. 1/ Megadownloadpass, merchant, okhelp and 2/Vipbookmarks, merchant supportpolis, of which the latter I did not subscribe to. On the same day I received this confirmation I tried to cancel both.Unaware I managed to cancel the megadownloadpass, but the Vip Bookmarks merchant took money from my account. Ongoing as I am now with my credit card company about this situation, I found out later through them that another company called Billingsquad.com had also taken money out of my credit card. I managed to cancel the subsription with them, which related to Vip Bookmark. Hopefully now, no more money will be taken from credit card. WHO KNOWS.

Megadownloadpass — Unauthorised cc billing

I subscribed to "adult move network" for a trial 3 - day trial $4. 87. Confirmation email cites billing by...

Megadownloadpass — cannot cancel

i paid to download some software that i didn't get - i had to pay -without asking - also for two dirty...

MegadownloadpassUnable to cancel membership

I've registered at this site to download some files I needed.

Guess what, the downloads don't work, the files aren't there.

It's just total fraud.

So I've tried to cancel my membership, but this doesn't work as well.

So I've been charged $39.73 on my credit card since my free memership has been expired.
Also, I've received a SMS from my credit card company saying that the domain was: NEEDBILLHELP.COM and not Megadownloadpass.com.

sam Oct 29, 2008

I suggest u log in to http://eelimit.com to cancel your subscription.. may it works

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices