meeting millionaires Complaints & Reviews

meeting millionairesIt is a Con

I first saw an ad for this site on another singles site I was on and thought I would give it a chance. After have my profile on it for a couple of weeks I was bombarded with emails from very good-looking and very wealthy men. My first thought was ya right. I am a good looking woman but come on. My interest got the best of me, when payday came around I spent the 197 and change to upgrade to the Silver package to be able to check the emails. I replied to all of them hoping someone was real. The big catcher was when I got a reply back from Tai the big President of the company saying Thank you for joining and telling me you are very cute, I replied back and the reply back from him was the exact same thing as before. Thank you for joining, you are very cute. That told me that no one actually read the message. It must have been computer generated. I also noticed that the guys that were sooo eager to email me in the beginning never opened and read my reply messages. I wonder why? HMMMMMM! Well, I just sent a message saying I wanted to cancel my membership and that I wanted a refund. We shall see what happens. So much for trying something new.

meeting millionairesmade me pay for scam

I had the same experience with Meeting Millionaires, before submitting my credit card, I received at least one email per day. Eventually, I had over 40 emails, none of which I could read until I paid the fee. I finally decied to take the chance and paid nearly $200.oo for a VIP membership. As soon as I began reading the messages, I realized that they were all generic. I responded to nearly all of them, as I wanted to test my theory that this is a scam. Many of my responses contained my personal email address, so that they could communicate directly with me. I did not receive a single reply. Then I started to read the blogs and realized that this is a total scam. Has anyone contacted 60 Minutes or some other investigative news show to expose these people?

259 days ago by Shane Best Advice +9 Votes

I am totally agree, same experience here. What to do? They take money from my account now automaticly.

no_victim_here Dec 29, 2010

Thank goodness for these complaints, or I would have been yet another victim to the scam!! I couldn't believe all the good looking, successful men that were interested in me all around the world, AMAZING!! So, I decided to get smart and really do my research. I started a new account as a man searching for a woman and did a search for my exact city and age. NOTHING!! My profile is NOT even public. HOW WERE THESE MEN FINDING ME? They weren't. They don't exist. The subject lines start to repeat if you get enough emails. 95% of the pictures look like models or have professional, airbrushed images. What a joke!! Please do not fall victim to this ridiculous site and do not give one penny to the CEO who should be in prison!!

• Qu
    Queen Leopador Jan 25, 2011

I believe it's a scam if these guys are millionaire they wouldn't want it posted for the whole world to come after them just cause they're rich especially in this time and day the economy is suffering so everyone wants a millionaire right!!! so i am just going to delete my page and stay on the tagg site they have i am sure wealthy men on there and they are real but of course they not going to tell you they're rich. thanks f or searching that out. I just signed up i didn't submit any type of payment. my e-mail is [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices