MC DIGI-GROUP Complaints & Reviews

MC DIGI-GROUPunauthorised charges

Have been charging my credit card for months without my authorisation. How do i attempt to redeem this money?

1 Response

MC DIGI-GROUPUNAUTHORISED PAYMENTS

IT IS GREAT TO HAVE A COMPLAINTS FORUM.HOWEVER WHAT CAN BE DONE AS THIS IS TANTAMOUNT TO FRAUD FOR ANY ONE TO CHARGE RANDOM AMOUNTS WHICH IS NOT A DEBT ORDER...
    TO A PERSONS ACCOUNT.
    EDDIE BROWN
    +[protected]

Respond

MC DIGI-GROUPFraudulent Credit card charges

This company slammed my credit card for a dating membership. How did they get my information? This is so wrong!

Respond

MC DIGI-GROUPRip Off

I have had charges deducted from my credit card account over the last several months, these are unathoerised and i cannot find the original source of activity. How do i get these cancelled?

5 Responses
          • Nc
            nca Apr 28, 2009

$69.95 unauthorized charge on credit card

• Ga
            =gabriel= Apr 28, 2009

I had exactly the same problem. Go to your bank, explain what happened and have them terminate your current credit card. They will issue a new one is a few days. There is also a form for you to fill in, but the exact protocol involved depends on who you bank with. My bank gave me a full refund once I filled in the form.

• Pi
            pissedoff Apr 02, 2009

i called the number [protected] and i spoke to someone?!? and they daid that i have been deleted "kind of" and that the charge was deleted but i still feel that is just the tip of the iceberg so this will probably go on, is there any legal action that i can take make sure that this happens or am i chasing a greased pig? i am really thinking of turning of my credit account so this stops for good. any pointers??????

• Ri
            Rick_Redfield Mar 18, 2009

I have had the same charges. I called my bank and got the telephone number.
            [protected]

It is a billing service for adult dating site.
            I hope this helps...