Mbpurchase Complaints & Reviews

MbpurchaseMisleading advertising and billing - scam?

I purchased what was apparently a plug-in for Quicktime to run DVDs - the site looked like Quicktime. Ad was misleading about product and billing. Didn't receive product activation email until several hours after making purchase.

Credit card company called 30 minutes after purchase to verify purchase - I had no idea who MBpurchase.com is. I did not download product and called and demanded refund immediately. Was told I would receive refund in 4-10 days. If I haven't received refund in 10 days will get a new credit card so that they can't bill me again.

I won't know if I'm out $29.99 for 10 business days. Will re-post whether or not I receive refund by 12/11.

Their contact info:

For billing & technical support contact us by:
Email: [protected]@supporthelp.net
Toll free: [protected]

• Fa
      FabulousConcepts Apr 03, 2010

Please Pass this information on...BE AWARE ...MB PURCHASE is a fraud, This company, are attracting people to them by advertising Under (Limewire download online.com) And if you read at the very bottom of there web site it states:
      ((This website has no affiliation whatsoever with the owner of this software program and
      only provides links to freeware and/or shareware software, technical support and tutorials.
      The purchase of a membership, however, is not a license to upload or download copyrighted material.))
      They also post legit companys to make you believe they are as well:
      ((Updated on 3rd April 2010
      1# Rated as See on:CNN, NBC, AOL, GOOGLE)...(This was copied from there web site and pasted here)

*1 Year Access & Support for only $2.49/month (it only states $2.49 Here on this page but the billing page states different)
      +Yes, I want to Download Unlimited DVD Movies for only $14.95!
      +Add the award-winning download accelerator and download up to 300% faster, only $9.95, with unlimited technical support (Recommended).

Payment Service Provider for:
      Multibill

Please fill out all the fields and click once on "pay now" to purchase!
      Options 1 Year Access and 2 Extra Features USD 54.78 ...(.See its stated here at a higher price) t...( easilycan be over looked )
      First Name_______________ Last Name____________
      If not paying close attention, can be easily over looked . I have tried there faulty email address mbpurchace.com and [email protected], was not sucessful and the 1800# is constantly busy.

Joel Gilbreath Mar 06, 2010

I went through the same ordeal trying to make a $13 purchase for some AVG spyware. I was someow redirected to mbpurchase.com‏ and a $41.32 bill for their "services" was charged to my checking account with my debit card information. I was unable to back out of this transaction online.

M

Mbpurchase — Sham

I suddenly see that in my monthly statement I see the bill from this mbpurchase companyreceive this bill for...