Mario Michele Studio Complaints & Reviews

Mario Michele Studiono album

NO ALBUM-NO CALLS BACK I WON THE JUDGEMENT IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT BUT THEY STILL WON'T GIVE ME THE MONEY BACK OR THE ALBUMS

antonella gurrieri Mar 04, 2010

Hi Elaine,
    I got married oct. 2007 and I have yet to recieve my album or video. I was wondering what you had to do or what lawyer you used to win over the claim. I also heard that the company has been taken over by the state. If you could please help me out and email any information you have i would greatly appreicate. Email: [email protected] Antonella

Angelamae Mar 23, 2010

I'm in the same boat..if you can please email me any information I would appreciate [email protected]

Thanks Angela

• Pe
    Peza Mar 25, 2010

Sorry to tell you all that I got a letter of notice of Bankruptcy regarding Mario Michele Studio, and I still don't have my wedding video, nor do I have the baby pictures we gave to them in order for them to produce the video clips. A real disappointment... anyone have any ideas??

Looks like they did us all in

• Je
    jenna575 Apr 16, 2010

We are in the same boat...angry and heart broken. We paid them alot of money and never received our album. I received the same letter saying that the company went bankrupt and plan to attend a court hearing in newark on 4/22 in order to find out what is going on. We were promised that our album would be in "any day" but I doubt that the company ever even submitted it for production.

I cannot believe that the law protects fraudulent companies while it does nothing to protect the consumers they rob! I am angry, disappointed and sad to say the least. Hope to see everyone who got screwed at the court hearing on the 22nd...i think it starts at 1:00.

jenn m.

JO08 May 18, 2010

We got married in May of 2008. We paid in full (big mistake). We only got our proofs and the wedding video (unedited). Lets hope we can get some of our money back. What a big mess.

Mario Michele Studio — Beware

My now husband and I booked Mario Michele for our wedding one year in advance. In that time, we made many...

Mario Michele StudioBad service

Mario Michele Studio were contracted to provide photo and video services on our wedding day-July 7th 2006. They were paid in full prior to our wedding day. Of the total $7400 paid up front $1850 was considered payment for our wedding video. We still don't have it. We have made several attempts to contact them in the last year. They continue to make excuses or simply don't return our phone calls. It's been over two years. We want our video and at this point feel we should be reimbursed for part of our fee.

• Je
    Jeanni Jan 26, 2009

My girlfriend used this company and 3 years later, no proofs just a low rez cd . no internet proofing and still not even a hint of their video!!! They just email their clients to avoid facing the music!! save your $8, 000 and hire a real professional

jay Jun 17, 2009

I am also still waiting after 2 years for my wedding albums. ALSO, they seem to have made an album of my wedding for their advertisement. At least someone is looking at my pictures...not me though! For the high prices they have, I recommend no one using their services!!!

• Nj
    NJAttorney Jul 21, 2009

I came across your complaint online. I am an attorney in New Jersey and I currently represent an individual who is having problems with this photographer. I am already in the process of preparing a lawsuit against this photographer on my client's behalf.

Feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss your matter and evaluate whether you may have a cause of action against this company.

Sachin Gupta, Esq.
    Attorney At Law

[email protected]
    www.guptalaw.com
    (201) 746-4262 Office

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices