Magazines007*NRP Complaints & Reviews

Magazines007*NRPFraudulent account charges

Fraudulently billed my card for magazines I did not order. I received some magazines that I would not have ordered if asked.

Jackie Hunter Mar 13, 2010

I am not shocked at your statement. I, too, have been a victim of robbery!!! I am so freakin angry at them. The worst part of it all...is that the crook is using the good name of WalMart to steal people's money. Anyone want more information about the crooks, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] I would love to seek some type of restitution for the hassle I am now experiencing due to the actions of representatives of this company. Come one...come all...let's get something done about it! There is a whole lot of "Funny Business" going on! I will be sure to write about it on my next blog.

• Fi
    Fishalot Mar 19, 2010

We checked our account this morning and found two charges that didnt belong. One was a buyers club, the other was this dang magazine 007*NRP.. I took care of one but cant find the # to the Magazine company. Can any one help me?

Fishalot

• Db
    DBM in KY Jun 01, 2010

This scam hit me as well. What to do: Immediately call your bank/ credit card issuer and have them deactivate the card number being billed by these scammers. Your bank can issue a new card with a new number. This will stop the scammers from billing you any more. Also, ask your bank to dispute the charges. I had to complete an affidavit which took only ten minutes. My bank (Fifth Third) offered free fraud protection and said they would refund the money to my account within 30 days.

If you’re like me though, this is not enough to satisfy. So, I called the Better Business Bureau and was directed by the agent to this website to file an official complaint:

click on the tab that says ‘phone’ and enter any suspicious phone numbers. You can then review the number of complaints these companies have and any information the BBB may have on them.

The companies that scammed me had names like Dollar Savings Club, Dollar Savers Club, Readers Express Inc, RH Buyers Club, Wholesale Magazine Club, Discount Magazines, and National Reader’s. All of them had 1-877 numbers. You can file a complaint with the BBB. Also, you can call the Consumer Protection dept of your state’s Attorney General. The Federal Trade Commission also has an online complaint page: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

If you ever find yourself on the phone with these scammers, do NOT give them the phone number, Social Security #, or credit/debit card # associated to your account!

• Xa
    X/Andy Jul 28, 2010

I got charge by that HR buyers Club I called them to ask to make no charges where done to my account since they called me to sell me something. I called today to complaint and was went I realized it was a scam. The person now Mike instead of Michael told me that last agent just mistaken forgot to cancel the charge and that he would now refund when I ask for the confirmation number he took a long time to reply. He provide with a number and told that the refund would 3 to 10 days. It's very upset that other people has been through that and yet they are still able to still our information and get away with it. They provided a 18777443414 number should that be enough for authorities put a stop on this?????

• Mr
    Mr. Brian Lapas Nov 14, 2010

...Angry, no fitting work fits. Well, not to me. RH Byers Club also, and currently, is charging my account and might I ad, fifty bucks a pop ($50). From my account statements I call this number(877-744-3414) you'll get a recording with instructions that lead you to a dead end and a disconnected call. Any advise or idea as to what leagal routes to take would be appreciated ([email protected])...

Magazines007*NRP — FRAUD-CHARGING MY ACCOUNT I did not order nor receive any magazines

this company has deducted 49.96. twice from my checking account. I did not order and I have not received any...

Magazines007*NRPcharging my bank account falsely

they are charging my bank account since December and I never ordered or received any magazines.They are charging my account $39.90 per month for nothing.

• De
    De Brooks Mar 01, 2010

Magazines007 has charged my account $46.30 and I have never even heard of them. I certainly didn't order anything from them or receive anything from them. What is mayb e worse is, there is no address or number to contact them. I am so frustrated. I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and the Fraud whatever it's called.
    De Brooks
    Sacramento, CA

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices