Luminous Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Luminousinverter

Itseems that luminous inverters are facing a lot of flak. After reading the review below i would certainly not go for it.

- Anya
___________________________________

Dear Sir/ Madam

I had purchased Luminous inverter in month of on 21.01.2008, I was going for exide battery but, he advised me to go for Luminous battery.for hassel free services.

with in one month the inverter was replaced due to intermintent problem.after that no of complains were made . in july 2009 .they have replaced a mother board of inverter.

in the mean time one year of warrenty of batery was over . in complete year of warrenty no one has ever come battery and on cart they did my fake .sign also.

in the mean time batery has gone not even completed two season.

with lots of mail, and letter .they have replaced battery foc in oct 2009.

after crossing the winter. when the actual invertyer is required with in 8 months the battery is getting short. tested by there engg.

from day one ihave purchacsed this inverter luminous it has not given me confidence. now no body is ready to tell the reason. ihave taken the prduct in amc also. there product, in there contract, checked by there engg. they are not able to find the reason.

i am suffering a lot and also. spend lot of energy with argue.

my local inverter with local batery has worked on the same, electricity, same place had given me good service.

tell me what should i do. then when i said to one of there executive that iwill write to consumer court .he replied me that .consumer court kya karegi hamne to battery badli hai, amc hai to kya, isse jayada nahi chalga.

My address is

RAJESH GROVER

4/440, F-1, FIRST FLOOR SECTOR 4, GBD>
[protected]

LuminousProblem for UPS Systems Devices

Problem for UPS Systems Devices
Generic problem for all UPS Systems Devices
I have recently replaced my luminous inverter's

i have recently replaced my luminous inverter's batteries with the same new exide batteries as the older ones after around 8 years . The earlier ones gave back-up of around 6 hours for 5 years and then gradually deteorated for next 3 years .now the newer ones are not giving back-up of 1 hour .the battery installer says our inverter's pre-set has to be tuned.what should i do

LuminousBattery caught Fire

I have purchased a luminous inverter and battery a year ago. On monday dated May 31, The battery caught fire and the entire room was full of fire and smoke. The acid was spread in the room floor. People had to cut off the electricity supply to save my family.
In this incident, my inverter, refrigerator and the room interior is burnt and damaged. Besides this, my family is in trauma and we are facing problems due to electricity back up.
I have complained twice but people in luminous are not paying heed.

I am writing to you since i think that luminous is a prestigious brand which has a superior quality up to the satisfaction of customer. Before I initiate any action which can damage the brand value of luminous, I want to state that I want the compensation of the damages.

In non response, or inability to come back to me with proper solution, I will be forced to go to media, or consumer court.

Please let me know your feedback ASAP.

Thanks

• Pe
    PEPTELLER Apr 11, 2011

PEPTELLER Inverters

India's only branded company with LCD Display in Square wave inverter models 600VA & 800VA. There are many benefits of LCD Display.

1. Displays Load % while in backup mode: You can adjust your load to keep the load % at 50%. You will get double backup time. This is not possible with LED Inverter.

2. Displays battery status: You can know the battery charge status just like you see in the mobile phone. So, you can adjust the usage of inverter according to battery charge status and get backup when it is really required.

3. Display faults and their corrective measures: In case of Overload, the warning message of "OVERLOAD" is displayed along with "SWITCH OFF EXTRA LOAD". You can easily correct the problems.

There are many more benefits. Please see attached product brochures.

To know more:

Log onto: www.pepteller.com
    Or write a mail to: [email protected]

LuminousProblem in Luminous Batteries

I purchased Luminous Inverter 3 years back with Exide batteries. After three years when batteries very totally exausted I went to the dealer KAMAL ELECTRICAL TRADERS, OLD MAHAVIR NAGAR, NEW DELHI-18 and asked about batteries and they told us that if you are having Luminous Inverter you better take Luminous Batteries. Becasue if you take Exide Batteries they will not give you home service and Luminous will give you home service as well as backup for batteries. So we decided and took Luminous IL 16000 Batt. on 29th June, 2008 (no. of batteries are 067471, 0389887). But after a week problem arise and we telephoned so many times but after a week or so one of the technician came and said that there is some problem in inverter. He changed his motherboard and he also charged for that. But after a day or so the problem was same. The batteries are not giving backup. Again we telephoned so many times after 15 days a technician came and checked and said that there is a problem in batteries. He asked us to see three or four days if there is no changed than he asked us to again complain. But there was no change in the backup . So again we telephoned so many times then the technician came and wrote the problem in papers and told us that companny will change the batteries. This was done on 8th September, 2008 and today is 20th Septemeber, 2008 but nobody has turned up. I am fed up with the behavious of Luminous Staff. So I am logging a complaint on Computer. First three years there was no complaint in the inverter as well as batteries. I was so happy that I suggested so many people to buy Luminous Inverter. But now I think that I have done a mistake in buying it. So, I request you to kindly do the needful as early as possible. INVOICE NO. is - 01222

• Ra
    ravikantswami Feb 06, 2009

the dealer Hindustan computers, m.c. market, subash chowk, sonepat, haryana has not signed the warranty registration form. i have purchased ups B7CL35136580-3908 (600 va) on 5th feb, 2009.

ravikantswami

• Ra
    rahul2310 Jul 26, 2010

They are giving very poor customers.No feedbacks are taken.Complaints are not listned on time, Very rude answers and do not provide any solution to their customer.I would never suggest anybody to buy Luminous Inverter.
    Reply With Quote

• Pe
    PEPTELLER Apr 11, 2011

PEPTELLER Inverters

There are many more benefits. Please see attached product brochures.

To know more: