LUCAS LAW GROUP Complaints & Reviews

LUCAS LAW GROUPLOAN MODIFICATION

This group is a complete SCAM. They claimed that they would do a loan modification. However, after submitting numerous forms of documentation to them, they failed to take any actions. They had a laundry list of documents that they supposedly required. They claimed that they submitted a loan modification request to the loan office. However, the lender never received anything from Lucas Law Group.

This group will give you the run around, and completely lie to you.

BEWARE, THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

• La
      LAURA SCOTT Oct 13, 2009

I REQUESTED SERVICE FROM LUCAS LAW GROUP ON 07/07/2009 THEY CLAIMED THAT THEY WOULD DO A LOAN MODIFICATION. HOWEVER, AFTER SUBMITTING NUMEROUS FORMS OF DOCUMENTATION TO THEM, THEY FAILED TO TAKE ACTIONS. MY DEBIT CARD WAS CHARGED THE SAME DAY ON THE AMOUNT OF $3500.00. THIS GROU WILL GIVE YOU THE RUN AROUND AND COMPLETELY LIE.
      SEE ATTACHED E MAILS SEND BY THE LUCAS LAW GROUP
      Hi,
      Congratulations on your acceptance into our Mortgage Hardship Program. Services
      include foreclosure prevention, predatory lending audits, loan modifications, and loss mitigation.
      The following documents should be faxed to us immediately and will allow us to contact your lender
      prior to initiating negotiations:
      Letter of Authorization
      Retainer Agreement (initial page 2)
      Retainer Agreement (page 5)
      Resolution Agreement (page 6)
      Please fax to [protected].
      ATTENTION: This email contains 4 attachments.
      Please gather the information requested in the enclosed Checklist. Your completed financials
      should be mailed to the law firm within 5 days.
      The attached Power of Attorney must be notarized.
      Your Hardship Letter Affidavit should be handwritten.
      Include your original loan documents for a complete forensic audit for lender compliance violations.
      Remember, we are here to help – feel free to contact me directly for any questions.
      Please confirm receipt of this email.
      I will follow-up with a call.
      Joann Mason
      Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
      [protected] ext.76234
      www.oclawoffices.us

• Angelwolf Sep 30, 2009

We also fell victim to Lucas Law Group. I suggest that anyone who sent Lucas any money, file a complain with the Federal Trade Commission. They will give you a case number and when/if they settel with Lucas, you should get at least a partial refund. Hope this helps.

• Si
      Sierra J. Sep 04, 2009

If anyone can give us any advice about getting a refund from lucas law please let me know. We gave them 3000.00 in Feb. and we got the run around the whole time. The FTC shut them down and now we are out of luck. No remodification, no refund, i mean what are we supposed to do. If u have any info about te refund process, if any, my email is [email protected]

• Mr
      Mrs duffus Aug 11, 2009

Us too! had the run around that we need more paper work, that it' s not complete etc etc ; We also gave them 3000.00 up front that we really need!!! My husband had talked to them and both got taken. I am so mad- Is there any way we can get our money back?!!! Or anyone got their money back because now we are scared and can use it just incase something bad happens.

• By
      byron Harkey Jul 20, 2009

I think I have been swindled out of $3000 from the Lucas Law Group...my first clue is becasuse no one is answering the phones there on Michelson Drive in Irvine...I guess they are a bunch of crooks...I wish I could have trusted them...I see that I was a fool...

• Fr
      frickyfrackfunhouse Jul 15, 2009

Us Too! We gave them money on April 15 and haven't had anything. They've totally abandoned us as clients but somehow managed to keep our money.

Do this: 1. File a complaint with the State Attorney General's office in Sacramento 2. Write a letter telling all and submitting copies of your contract, your cancelled check and any other pertinent info to the California State Bar Assn. On the Lucas webpage Mr Lucas has his Cal Bar registration # there. Click on it and it will take you directly to the Calif Bar Site. There's an 800# you can call to get help in filing your complaint.

3. File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau which only takes a couple of minutes to let others know this place is bad joojoo's.

4. Write another complaint at [redacted]s.com to ensure that whenever someone looks this dude up, they can see complaints online also.

• Os
      os2paz Jul 14, 2009

if there is someone out there that can assist me in filing a complaint with Lucas Law Group, it would be greatly appreciated. I totally agree with the complaint. It's been more than 2 month, and many, many phone calls, I have not received a call. here is my email: [email protected] com

LUCAS LAW GROUPLOAN REFI FRAUD

I called Lucas LAw group last year and told them of my predicament with faulty mortgage. They said they could get me home refinanced and lower my payment. They need $1, 500.00 to sart the process and required all kinds of information to proceed. I UPS'd all information on October 20, 2017. After the 1st of the year I called to see how my loan was coming and they said they needed the balance of the money to complete. I told them that I have received nothing from them and that my loan company sales they were never notified. I received a packet from my bank negociating the balance but the terms did not change. I called and spoke with Frank and he said as soon as the remining balance was paid, he would have the new terms and new lower payment. I have received nothing and have paid the full $3, 500.00. My mortgage company says that no one has been negociating on my behalf. I want my money back. This is total fraud and now I had to find a new negociator

• Lm
        LMichael Nov 17, 2010

I have never received anything, except phone calls from my mortgage company saying that they never received even half of the documents they required.

• Kg
        KGO radio listener Aug 26, 2010

Does anybody now how to get a refund, from LucaLawCenter?

• Kg
        KGO radio listener Aug 26, 2010

Did anybody receive their refund?

• De
        Denice B Sep 03, 2009

Oh my gosh I have to admit i was soo lucky, i got a refund right before they got shut down. they had my loan for 5 months and they were not getting anywhere so i called another law firm that took my case and served lucas law with a lawsuit and modified my loan by 43% reduction of my payment!! they were very professional and obviously efficient. take my advice... dont work with your lender!!! they are horrible to deal with and only raise the dam payments!! it was the best 4k ive ever spent! heres their number [protected]; ask for Bob he was very professional and never pushy

• By
        byee Aug 01, 2009

OMG!!!

I can Ill afford to be victimized by this SCAM, especially in regards to my mortgage situation. I need help!!
        I was desperate and tired of getting the run around from B of A. I really thought Lucas Law Group was Legitimate. I submitted all the forms and paid $3500.00 for the services and was in contact with them right up till the middle of June. I even received notification from B of A at the end of June that they had acknowledged being contacted by Lucas Law Group. I started getting concerned around the middle of July when I was no longer getting replies to my calls or emails. Then I googled them and found this complaint site. I called another # at Lucas Law Group and got a recording describing how the company was in receivership and unable to provide any services and shut down by the FTC. The recording was of poor quality and at a very high speed...I had to listen very carefully several times before I actually got the gist of the message [protected]). Now I have to File more paperwork to lodge my complaint with BBB, St.Atty Gen's Off., Calif.ST Bar Assn., Etc.

Can anyone out there Help Me with all of this mess...And I still need to get a Loan modification done before I loose everything!

B.Yee <[email protected]>

• Co
        Connie Priddy Jul 21, 2009

Lucas Law Group promised help with a loan modification on my mortgage. I was a fool and paid $3500 up front, because they assured me they were licensed by the state and very reliable. I sent them a package of info that they were going to forward to B of A. I know they did start the process with B of A in April, because I got a letter of acknowledgment from the bank. Nothing has been done since, and now they do not answer e-mails or their phone. I know the FTC and the CA Attorney General have filed lawsuits against them and hope to get restitution for all of us who were scammed, but good luck with that. I feel foolish, angry, and deceived.

• Sc
        scam May 05, 2009

lucas law center is SCAM!!!