LPG Complaints & Reviews

LPG — Delay in Delivery

I am a LPG Indane customer with D.S Gas Agency, Delhi and my consumer Number is 19572. I have booked for a...

LPGDelay in Gas Distribution atChennai,Avadi – Reg.

From
C. Gowri -LPG Consumer No. 15634
R. Shanthi - LPG Consumer No. 15819
N. Sivakumar -LPG Consumer No. 21583
V. Alagesan -LPG Consumer No. 7322
Srinivasan -LPG Consumer No. 30283
S. Pragasam -LPG Consumer No. 27224

We are the customers of Indane Gas and the same is distributed through M/s. M.V. Enterprises, N.M. Road, Avadi, Chennai-600 054. Presently whenever we book for the cylinder, the responses are very bad. The refill is not supplied to us even afte 2 months from the date of booking the refill. Though the roads leading to our area as not bad, the Loadman doesn’t take care to come and deliver the refills.

Whenever we try to register for the refill cylinder over to phone of M.V. Enterprises, ([protected], [protected] and [protected]) is not at all attended by the Staffs of the Agency. When we go personally and the complaint about delay the supply of refills, there is very poor response and the Staff avoided replying. But the Bill is made immediately in front of us the refills are not distributed to us. We have personally seen the Loadman selling the refilled cylinders to non-customers of Indane and also selling to the tea shops at higher rate.

It is well known to you that, few months back many of the customers of M.V. Enterprises had gathered before the Agency and also involved in “Road Roko” and subsequently after the intervention of Higher authorities, the same was given-up the public and compromise was made stating that, “In future there will be not any delay in distribution of LPG”.

But the same attitude is adopted by the Agency and the refill cylinders are delayed abnormally. In this regard, when we called the Indian Oil Corporation Toll free numbers of [protected] & 155233, we were abused by the M.V. Enterprises staffs for contacted the IOC. This attitude hurted us very much and presently we are helpless.

We now humbly request you to kindly intervene in this matter and make necessary enquiries once again and settle the issue. If your team does so, they will come to know many irregularities going in this Agency. Before the matter goes serious we request you kindly do the needful Sir/Madam.
Thanking You.
Devanand, [protected]

• Pa
      Parvathi.c.k Apr 18, 2011

Consumer No.53567

Requirement of gas cylinder renewal

• Bh
      Bhoopathy Feb 10, 2011

Delay delivery of LPG cylinders.

是的 我同意他的看法

yes, you are right。

wangqi May 26, 2010

I think the complaint is very correct,now I have touch to some problem,my disk partition can't change.

• Ar
      arvind Feb 21, 2008

sir my name is arvin tiwari my lpg bookin over 15 days but gas supplier is not responsed

LPGProblem facing In Gas Booking / Not picking phone

Email- [protected]@indianoil.co.in <br />
    Problem facing In Gas Booking / Not picking phone<br />
    Dear Sir, <br />
    <br />
    At the outset I take this opportunity to inform you that this is not a complaint but this is a prayer / request of your customer for better & smoother service. In Howrah, West Bengal, at Chaterjeehat there is this gas agency Chatterjeehat Gas Services authorised dealer for Indane Gas from which my family is being supplied LPG in the name of my father (Consumer No. – 41632) for domestic use. Nowadays most of the time they are keeping their phone aside and so customers get either phone busy or dead message. I've personally seen that, I called from mobile while standing there and it gave message saying number is busy but there was no one on phone. <br />
    <br />
    They had been supplying us uninterruptedly & smoothly since the inception of their dealership and we had no complaints about them. But unfortunately since last few months they have become irregular in all aspects viz. booking, phone responding, delivery etc. Presently they do not take any booking over phone to their own phone number and we used to book in phone booking cell ([protected]). On 16th November 2009 I made a booking in the said number & got a booking number (676 dated 16.11.09) with assurance of 7 days delivery. When today after 9 days I did not get the delivery I contacted to the number [protected] and they surprisingly have intimated me that I have wrongly booked prior to my due booking date and for this reason my dealer has cancelled my booking. On my cross questioning they answered that they will not give any warning regarding our such mistakes and finally I was compelled to do a fresh booking (1063 dated 25.11.09) today with a burden of unnecessary delay of 9 days.<br />
    <br />
    My question / matter of surprise is that I commit my mistake that I have made my booking erroneously prior to my valid / due booking date but why the booking authority did not tell me about my mistake while taking it as today all are maintained under computerized networking environment AND why my dealer has not intimated me that my booking has been cancelled and I have to book afresh in spite of possessing my phone number in their record. Due to this tassel my family has already started suffering a 9 days delay in next delivery. Will my dealer compensate this delay? I do not know what to do.<br />
    <br />
    Do somebody really care about my prayer? or it's just another dustbin for complaints against any Govt organization?<br />
    Please help your helpless customer. <br />
    Thanks<br />
    One of your helpless customers

LPGleaking cylinder delivered at home by Saroj Enterprises, Vikaspuri, New Delhi

We booked LPG Gas with our Agent M/s. Saroj Enterprises. They delivered the Cylinder at home in the evening i.e. at 5.45 pm . After few minutes of delivery it start leaking . We tried to contact them over phone but their office was closed that time . We tried to contact IOCL customercare but there was no response . Nobody was lifting the phone...The we kept the cylinder outside the home whole night ...

We don't know why this kind of service they are providing to customers, . If anything happened wrong who will be held responsible for the same.

Please look into it seriously and take appropriate action so that in future such kind of negligence will not be occurred with any customer.

LPG — Refill delay-Lying by Trilok staff

My consumer no is 37993 in Trilok gas agency, Adyar, Chennai. My refill request was registered on 18-4-08...