LPC Complaints & Reviews

LPCLicensed?

I have a few questions for anyone out there? How can a "company" process home loan modifications without being licensed in California? In other words if I live in California and I make phone calls to distressed homeowners and guarantee them a modification on their mortgage and charge them OVER a thousand dollars and do nothing.. I can get away with it? I can keep their money? Is it legal for them to have me have my daughter (who is a minor) sign a "rental agreement". I live in Pennsylvania and I have been making as many phone calls and sending as many emails that I can think of.
Anyone out there with some advice and suggestions, PLEASE respond to this post!!

7 Responses
    • De
      Deonna Pace Sep 20, 2012

the phone number to contact this office is not going through can not pay bill or order can someone please contact me1

• Ti
      tinka Oct 07, 2009

they get you name for a mailing list. To see if you like it . that is how they get all the names. and do a mass mailing .

• Th
      Theresa Graves Aug 29, 2009

I was told that I would be getting a email with the shopper email adress, and my user pin. i was supose to get it within 12&24hrs. for the date of 8/24/09. iI want to know when i will be getting it so I can shop. thank you

• Ca
      carl power Mar 16, 2009

they took money out of my account without my permission they took 150.oo out and i want it back in my account today

• Li
      linda May 19, 2008

I don't know why i got this card in the mail that i never ordered you best get me off right away or i will turn it to a legal matter! I will file a complaint!

• De
      Dee Lopez Jan 05, 2008

I am considering activating a card, could you let me know a bit more about why your unhappy. Also why you want to deactivate your card. Let me know Asap. Thanks D.Lopez

• Li
      Lindsey Gilpin Jan 02, 2008

I want to deactivate my card. Only after i went to the site the the card was good for i then seen that it is not worth having my money taken out of my pocket and given to these people. I don't want to have this card any longer.

Lindsey Gilpin

LPCreclamo

En el 2008 agarre una membresia con dicha compañia en la cual me hizo un cobro automatico aproximadamente de 200 ahora que intento comunicarme con dicha compañia resulta que los numero de telefono que tienen han sido desconectados he tratado de buscar [protected]) medios para poder contactarlos los cuales han sido inutiles, ya que segun esta membresia me era valida hasta el 2012. Quisiera y me pudieran ayudar a ver que puedo hacer en este caso ya que no me llego ni una sola notificacion referente algun cambio de telefono y direccion de esta compañia.

LPCthey are no good

One person said that the poeple that work for then have no sence. WEll the poeple that work in there call center in beaverton oregon. where all good poeple. we worked verey hard at are jobs. and needed are jobs just like every one dones. but on SEPT 5th 2009 WE ALL WHENT TO WORK AND LPC HADE CLOSED THERE DOORS ON US. SO ABOUT 60 GOOD POEPLE HAD NO JOB. SO IF I WAS TO SAY DO NOT GET THIS CARD BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THERE EVEN OPEN. AND THE PAY CHECKS BOUNCE THE A ROBER BALL. BUT TO SAY WE NEW WHAT WAS GOING ON THAT IS NOT TRUE THANK YOU AND I AM SOORY WHAT LPC DO TO YOU ALL AND TO ALL OF US THAT WORKED THERE.

1 Response
        • Ca
          Carolyn Potter Feb 02, 2009

I did not authorize this card, I un-subscribed your offer. I got the card and called the number hoping to talk with someone. That did not happen. I live on SSI and had approz. $17.00 in my account. You charged my account $99.00 on [protected]. You not only overdrew my account but there were other charges as well. I ask that someone call me NOW and cancel this card. Card Number [protected]. My Name: Carolyn Potter, My Phone is [protected] My E-Mail is: [email protected] I expect to be hearing from you Very Soon.

LPCripoff

THIS IS THE WORST MISUSE OF THE U.S.POSTAL SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!!!I RECIEVED A SOLICITATION FROM LPC...8500.00 CREDIT LINE. I CHECKED IT OUT, CALLED LPC, THEY EXPLAIN THAT THEY ARE A COMPANY' SIMILAR TO FINGERHUT."...RIGHT. THEY ADVISE YOU THERE ARE SOME INITIAL FEES, , , BUT THEY CAN DEBIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, IF YOU CHOOSE TO BECOME AN" EXCLUSIVE MEMBER". THAT YOU MAY CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR MIND WITHIN 3-5 DAYS. AS WELL, YOU WILL RECIEVE A CATALOG WITHIN 7-10 DAYS, ALLOWING YOU TO BE CERTAIN THAT THIS IS A FINE SOLID REPUTABLE COMPANY...RIGHT...WELL FORGET YOU MAKING A DECISION BECAUSE WHILE YOU ARE WAITING TO SEE THE OVER, I MEAN 'WAY OVER PRICED CRAP THEY BUY FROM, NOT THE USA, BUT THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES, THEY DON THEIR LONE RANGER MASKS, DEBIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT TO THE TUNE OF 79.00..YOU CAN CALL THEM ALL YOU WANT...FORGET IT THEY JUST ADVISE YOU THAT YOU AGREED...TOO BAD! THEY HAVE NO SUPERVISORS, CAN'T TELL YOU THE STATE THEY ARE SPEAKING TO YOU FROM.."SECURITY REASONS"...OF COURSE..???WHAT THE HELL, LAST TIME I CHECKED, FINGERHUT HAD, AND HAS, ADDRESSES, PHONES, , NAMES OF PEOPLE TO TRY AND RESOLVE ISSUES, , NOT HANG UP ON YOU. WELL, THATS MY STORY...RIPOFFS..SHAME ON YOU. A HIT TO ME, BUT WHAT ABOUT FOLKS ON LIMITED INCOMES, OLD FOLKS ETC..I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE FTC AND MY ATTORNEYS"' GENERALS OFFICE HERE IN NV. I CAN ONLY HOPE OTHERS WILL FILE COMPLAINTS AS WELL??THEN IF WE PUT THEM OUT OF "BUSINESS" AND THEY ARE SUED, MAYBE, AND I SAY MAYBE, AS CONSUMERS WE WILL AT LEAST KNOW THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO STEAL FROM ANOTHER PERSON.!!!

Respond

LPCScam me out of my money.

I happen to look on this web site of 50 complaints about this company called "LPC". And I had already gave them 79 dollars. I'm going to cancel my banking account, close it out and open another.If I don't they will take out 120 more later. Thank you for having a web site like this for the cosumers. Then, LPC, had mailed me another one a week later to my Po Box. And it had a different fake card number on it. At first I thouhgt -this can't be real. ( Until i looked on this web site and then i found out it wasn't real. PEOPLE STAY AWAy!!! If you get one in the mail cut it up!!!I never recieved the book or card... LPc yuo are a fake/scammer!!!

LPCBad service

I got this lpc credit card in the mail today but I didn't seem to understand how I was approved when they didn't know anything about me. But i don't have a bank acct so I wanted to know how i got approved when evryone else turned me down. My boyfriend is very paranoid which is a good thing in my case because he wanted to know the catch so i called the activation # and when I told them i had no bank acct they said send $45 dollar money order and they will send a new "Elite" card with a lower limit of $4500 he immediately told me to cut it up. So i came online to check it out and see if I could look in the catalog to see what they have to offer and thats when I found these complaints and I am so glad I did. Thank you because between your comments and my boyfriends paranoia you all saved me a tremendous amount of hassle! So thank you and I just wish someone would have made you aware of this scam before you invested in it! Now I am going to cut up the card and shoot it out! Thanks again!

2 Responses
              • Da
                danielle mcgraw Sep 29, 2009

fraud does not work no response from customer service

• Valerie Aug 26, 2008

I had all of my information typed in and was thinking about if i REALLY wanted to have this card or not. I decided not to but accidently clicked on the wrong button because i thought i had it on the "x" at the top to click out of the page but it was on the submit button. I called LPC about 10 seconds after I made this mistake and let them know that I accidently clicked on the wrong button and DID NOT want the $79 taken out of my bank account, the representative told me that I had nothing to worry about and that it WOULD NOT be taken out. I was looking on my bank account online on the 6th of October and the $79 had been taken out of my account. I was very upset about this after it being told to me by a representative that it WOULD NOT be taken out of my account. I tried to call them that day but their office was already closed and they're not open on the weekends and it was also a holiday weekend because of Columbus Day. I called them on the day following Columbus Day which was a tuesday, the 10th of October to let them know what had happened and that i was VERY upset about it and wanted my $79 back in my bank account. I had talked to 3 different representatives about this, the first one told me that i WOULD NOT get my $79 back, gave me my cancellation number, laughed, then hung up on me. The next time I called back, I talked to the same guy and told him I wanted to speak with his manager, he put me through to another representative by the name of Tony, Tony was upset because I wouldn't let him talk because i was so upset about this, so Tony hung up on me. Then I called back and talked to some lady representative and she hung up on me. I had also let them know that I was on the BBB website and was going to post this complaint about them and none of them really seemed to care if I did or not.