Lowest Price Clothing / Rachel Outlet / Wholesale Quality Clothing Complaints & Reviews

Lowest Price Clothing / Rachel Outlet / Wholesale Quality ClothingStay clear - they are liars!

Ordered flannel shirts in jan got them yesterday 4/17/07 after over fifty calls and turning over to local authorities asked for refund was sent to bennie oscar and who know who else worst people to deal with all items sized wrong, labels lost a good customer and over $230 stay clear are liars.

• Ry
    Ryan M Jan 21, 2008

If you have been scammed by this company (not received your items after ordering). Please contact me at [email protected] I am looking to put together a class-action lawsuit against this company to bring them down for good.

samira abarca Jan 28, 2008

please contact me about the lawsuit I am upset [email protected] I oredered 2 weeks ago the money was taken out of my account since the 14th but I cannot get ahold of anyone i've tred e-mails,phone and faxes.

• Th
    thomas hightower Feb 05, 2008

same thing happened to me,didnt receive my order and cant make contact with any one,this place sucks,please stay away from this company,you will be scamed too.....

• Ev
    Eva Aug 22, 2008

I just made a purchase. I sent an email requesting information on delivery. Received an email a couple of days later from Oscar. "No longer doing business with Paypal. Contact them and demand your money back. If you would like to make a purchase go to my website." I contacted Paypal immediately and they are investgating. Meanwhile, my card has been charged 222.00.

mark Aug 31, 2008

They just resurfaced under another new name: EXCLUSIVE DEALS USA. Beware -- it is the same crook!

• Ra
    RAY LAW May 28, 2009

This company proved to be a major rip-off and we also got taken. Over a year ago I found another recycled clothing company that is more expensive that Rachel - BUT they are legitimate and we get our orders within two weeks of purchasing. I want to share this with you... www.1stopwholesale.com - It is a mailorder operation in business for many years and they actually answer their phones, update their website and SHIP what you order!

Lowest Price Clothing / Rachel Outlet / Wholesale Quality Clothing — I was ripped off!!

Early in January, right after the holidays, I placed an order with www.wholesalequalityclothing.com. When...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices