Look Rich For Less Complaints & Reviews

Look Rich For LessRolex Watch

I ordered a fake Rolex watch from the look rich for less website, and payed by MasterCard. There was no confirmation of the order, so I emailed them for confirmation, and was given an order number and expected date to receive the order. After the date passed, I again contacted them. Then, they told me that the order had been returned as undeliverable. There was no mistake on the delivery address, so I asked them to cancel the order and refund my money. Since then, I have had no response to my emails. I emphatically encourage avoid having any dealings with this company.

• Br
    Breon_p Sep 01, 2010

I received two watches a Daytona and a Presidential from these people. They stated it was done with fine Japanese workmanship. They are very infererer to say the least. Neither watch keeps time and the gold on the President watch is wearing thin and the stainless is showing through, plus the clasp keeps falling apart. NOTE: these are made in China where mine was shipped from. If you want a replica of a Rolex you can get the same watch on a New York sidewalk for $20 but I have one that is Swiss made and it looks very well and keeps time and is wearing very well.

lookrichforless.com is a rip off even though they say the watches are for entertainment only. I WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN !!!
    They did good with follow up and tracking thoughl.

• Wa
    watchfanatic Jun 15, 2011

I had a good experience but didn't buy a Rolex. I own three REAL Rolex watches and not one keeps good time. The perpetual windings of these watches is not perfect. I even invested in a multi station watch winder and still my REAL Rolex watches have to be set every time I wear them. I only buy Patek and Vacheron fake watches. I think it is really difficult to make a fake Rolex that looks like a real Rolex. Most of these fake watches are made in China. Keep in mind what you are buying and the people who operate these types of business. You can also dispute with your credit card company. BUT, as I said; I have bought a Petek and Vacheron from these people. I challenge anyone to tell me the Vacheron is not a real Vacheron with out opening the watch up. It is as beautiful as the $400K real one.

Best of luck

Look Rich For LessCharged and never received the order

I placed an online order for a Christmas gift for my mother. My credit card was charged that day under the name 'LookRichForLess' I then received an email from a gmail account advising a 'order number' and that my order would be received in 7 days. The site does not allow you to log back in, they do not have a phone number to contact and they do not answer any emails. My order has not been received as of yet. While I understand it's the holiday season a reputable merchant would respond after receiving 9 emails asking for a status. I wish I had seen this site with other warnings prior to ordering! I have now lost quite a bit of money.

Look Rich For Lessinferior product

I ordered 4 replica rolex watches from this company. They are terrible.
The watches do not keep time. I have to reset them every day.
I would spend my money elsewhere. The company doesn't repsond to questions.
When I initially ordered two watches, they sent me an e-mail telling me that the transaction was unsuccessful. I re-ordered. Guess what?
In less than a week, they sent another e-mail saying that the order would be shipped. I sent them an e-mail back and they ignored it, so here I have 4 watches and none work.

• Ro
    Roger in Switzerland Jul 07, 2009

Honestly, better by a cheap watch that works than an imitation Rolex that doesn't!
    Rolex watches are like flashy sports cars - other men look at the car and not the driver, and the girls look at your wallet and not the man.
    Buy a Swatch and be the real you.

Look Rich For Less — scam

I placed an order for a rolex daytona ss white dial, 3 days passed, and I was trying to touch basis with thi...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices