Menu
CB Fake and Novelty ID Lonely wife hookup

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Lonely wife hookup

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Lonely wife hookup. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Lonely wife hookup.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Lonely wife hookup's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Lonely wife hookup, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Lonely wife hookup. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

L
9:40 am EST

Lonely wife hookup dating site

This site is a total scam and should be illigal, completely fake. Don't even waste your time on there much less your money star rating would be -3. Absolutely the definition of false advertisement! Just a matter of time before there's a lawsuit on this site, (probably class action) and very deservingly so. Could not be more pissed than to waste money on this site. If you want a dating site do not even think of this one, you've been warned

Read full review of Lonely wife hookup
H
11:40 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lonely wife hookup embezzlement of funds through a dating website.

Oh, Mind Pugeeus! By the 12th hour(been up all night) on this Great New Web Site!...I managed to get out with 6-month subscription and twenty bucks of freaking tokens. I spend 76 tokens, Oh brother!. If I was to meet the fella who wrote this complaint I would tell him two fools meet.Then I would tell him Thank You for alerting the public of this SCAM!. I got to feeling that I was being strung along about the 10th hour I was taking to these People.I was talking with two glorious women and spent two more Hours of my life (that I won't get back), thinking this is too good to be true!(BOOM!) I stop then but I Didn't want to.WOW! what power is in a lie.
The first thing I wrote in my sign-up profile was no-narcissistic sociopaths Please!.Well after 12 hours straight of talking, the most I've done, (In the last three years), I got off the site and went immediately to Lonelywifehookup Reviews.There I read this Gentleman Complaint.It confirmed my fears!.I was standing in a den of Snakes!. I'm so stupid.At the age of 64, I should have known better.Now I have a 6-month subscription to listen to a bunch of crooks.
IF anybody reads this, Listen up...IT A SCAM! DoNOt Spent YOUR MONEY with These Crooks.
Dumass

Read full review of Lonely wife hookup
V
9:47 pm EST

Lonely wife hookup fraud

I feel this site is a complete fake and i have wasted my money. It is very funny that when i contact a woman on this site all she can write in response is the total of about 3 words. I have contacted a total of 30 to 40 women with the same results. Needless to say they have taken this lonely mans money and are probably laughing right now about it. I understand that the owners of this site will probably continue to make money hand over foot. But i am sorry to say I was really not in the mood to be taken by a scam artist so they forced me to contact the FBI internet fraud division. I hope you enjoy being tracked down like the animal you are.

Read full review of Lonely wife hookup and 4 comments

4 comments
F
F
frank hansen
Salt Lake City, US
Feb 25, 2011 6:02 pm EST

I am having great difficulty logging into this website!

Antiscammerman
Newbury Park, US
Feb 28, 2011 7:01 am EST

FirstStepEquity.com - BEWARE OF THIS SCAM SITE! They list properties for rent that are in default on craigslist.com. When I did a Mapquest on the street and a nearby park they listed, neither showed up so I didn't even bother to call them after I found complaints against them on this website. Thanks

Antiscammerman
Newbury Park, US
Feb 28, 2011 6:56 am EST

Beware of this scam. They use craigslist.com and list properties that they claim to be in default. However I did a Mapquest on the street and park close to where they say the house is and neither exist. Remember if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. There are no free rides!

C