Lombardi Publishing Company Complaints & Reviews

Lombardi Publishing CompanyThey didn't send the booklet

I went to the website of the company Lombardi Publishing Company and asked to provide the booklet. I filled the form and provided the necessary info, but it was big scam. They charged me and I haven’t received anything from them. Total rip off, so please be careful and share your comments about it. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Lombardi Publishing Company — I got nothing so far

I bought a book from Lombardi Publishing Company. I write this complaint because I really need advice! They...