Logobylogo.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

Logobylogo.co.ukLogo

This company does not supply goods that are anywhere near satisfactory, has poor customer relations and should be avoided.

They have nice logos on display and promise 100% money back guarantee. They are quick to take your money and slow to respond. I ordered a logo giving an extensive brief and stating the colours I wanted and the colours I did not want. The sample logos arrived all including the colours I said I did not want, an indication that the logo designer had not bothered reading or following my guide. It was also far removed from the samples logobylogo supplied on their site - very poor design and totally unrelated to brief. I immediately realised the company could not deliver what I would like..

I emailed stating I was dissatisfied and requested my money back. They asked me to send and email to another department. I did. I never heard anything. I emailed both customer services, finance and the designer. NO RESPONSE FROM logobylogo.co.uk. I went to the website and emailed through the mail box online browser. NO RESPONSE. OVER 3 WEEKS AND NO REPLY.

THAT'S WHAT WE GET FOR NO QUIBBLES MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Stay clear of them.

Logobylogo.co.ukRip off - stay away.

They never completed my logo and business card design project. I guess they sub contract the work out to free lance "designers" based in India and appear to have no control over quality and business ethics of these free lancers. Admittedly I was taken in by the low prices, but had I known about the poor quality of service and non existent customer care I would never have used them!

A N OtherVictim Apr 16, 2011

I wish I had seen these comments before I paid my £29 for a Platinum logo design + Business card design service. Although my project got started, it never completed! Apparently they sub contract the work to free lancer designers based India and other such locations, paying them just 5% of the origination fees as a result there is no control over quality or any stage of the process.

Logobylogo.co.ukNo responses to email, online chat messages

Don't go to them.. abosulute rubbish... I lost my money too...

Placed an order 3 months ago, deliver a first samples within couple of days (not next day as they committed while taking an order) and even proposed design did not look like from a professional designer (seems like some one was learning a photoshop using my logo ;-). After they responded for just one revision request (in two weeks time!) and that was the last (lost too!)! I have not been able to reach their international customer support in norway and no responses to email, online chat messages...

Logobylogo.co.uk — Stay away from these crooks

I have used them once too and am still quite unsure. The logo itself seemed fine but they took quite a while...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices