Loan Modifications Complaints & Reviews

Loan ModificationsNot honoring Money Back Guarantee

I paid $, 3000.00 for a promised loan modification on my home.

After supplying huge amounts of personal financial information I was told by ModifyUtah that my income was too high to qualify for a modification.

They make a big deal about their %100 Money Back Guarantee. I have asked for my money back.

I not received any of my money back, and they are not returning my e-mails.

To date I have not received any of their advertized services nor any of my money back.

This seems to me to be fraudulent. Perhaps I can recoup some of my money through a small claims hearing.
They seem quite upfront and honest...don't be deceived as I have been.

The experience with them has been a huge waste of money and time.

MattyNJ1 Jun 08, 2010

BUYER BEWARE! http://foreclosuredefensesolution.com

Hired FDS / Lee Schneider to execute a Loan modification for me back in November 09. Paid the "required" $1000 up front deposit for a $3000 total cost.(gauranteed)
    Check was cashed, but Services were never rendered, to date, and my money not refunded as per gaurantee. had to deal with their manager:
    SCOTT RUSSO's (ironic title) for F.D.S.
    "Client Services / Quality Control Manager"

Mr. Russo is intentionally rude and completley incompetent...hangs up on you when you call or ignores all calls.

Found out the business is a scam, with several internet complaints against Lee Schneider who keeps changing company names etc to avoid legal action.

*UPDATE
    to date, not one phone call returned, or email from LEE SCHNEIDER.

Latest email from SCOTT RUSSO:

To: <[email protected]>
    From: "Scott Russo" <[email protected]>

Not my company. Has nothing to do with me
    ------Original Message------
    From: [email protected]
    To: Scott Russo
    Subject: RE:
    Sent: Jun 3, 2017 8:03 PM

This is how F.D.S and its ""Client Services / Quality Control Manager" SCOTT RUSSO handle their "clients"

Matthew E. Balistreri

other complaint links against this compnay, and more info:

/URL removed/

• Ni
    NicoleML Jan 03, 2011

Did you ever receive your refund?
    Nicole Larsen
    [email protected]

• Tm
    TM2 Jan 04, 2011

No I have not.

Loan ModificationsFraud

I am calling out the United Law Group as swindlers and frauds. I hadn't realized that there were so many complaints against them when we got involved. There racket now is to get homeowners involved with them, prtend to try and work with your lender, then once your home is ready for foreclosure they stop taking your calls and continue to have your calls go to voicemail. If there are anyone involved with a lawsuit against ULG please post.

Frustrated client of United Law Group!!!

John and Linda Williams Nov 13, 2009

Retained loan modification services from Parsa Law with a payment of $3645.00 on 9-9-09. Was in contact with Scott Gronsky who assured me that our case was being processed until his e-mail was canceled on or about 10-14-09. Tried to phone the Parsa office and e-mailed with no response. To the best of my knowledge, nothing was done by Parsa Law for our case.
    As far as I'm concerned, James Parsa is a total crook and should go join Madoff in jail after he pays us back. What I want to know is what the governmental agencies are doing. How did this guy pull this off. Parsa ran ads all day on TV and Radio so he should have been scrutinized more.

• Da
    Dan and Christina Feb 06, 2010

We gave this company approx $4, 000.00 (dollars) and no services were renderes in exchange.

• Lo
    loan mod fraud Nov 03, 2010

me and my family and a friend also used there services and also got nothing from them they lied and did nothing it was a fraud from the beggining we spend 1500.00 and got nothing but a letter from them

• Ri
    Ripped off in Riverside, CA May 16, 2011

Tom pfirrman is a person who is scamming innocent homeowners and stealing their money. I am not a former employee complaining about being fired. He used this excuse to explain the negative reviews and was able to convince me to do a modification. I should have known better and went with my gut instinct. It has been 5 months, and no action, all I have recieved is a foreclosure notice and sale date. A guy named Thomas Reidy told me some bull about a govt. subsidized program that will pay my mortgage for three months so I did not have to pay it for 3 months. All this did was take my FICO from 812 to 500 because it was a lie, I do have pay it or my lender will report the lates to credit and it destroyed my credit. I was also told that this company is a consultant so they are exempt from SB94, but that is not true. Just because they call themselves consultants and use it in the company name does not make them consultants. You can paint striped on a donkey and call it a zebra, but at the end of the day it is still a mortgage company selling modifications. They dont consult, which means to give advice, they sell. They dont consult anything, they SELL loan modifications and do loan modifications. Thats not consulting. Also according to the FTC a federal law trumps any state law, and NO ONE can EVER take money upfront for a loan mod in any state. So don't let this Reidy charachter lie to you. I am a real person who has fallen inline behind the many ripped off by this company. remember they use rebuttles like I lied or I am a former employee disgruntled. Don't fall for it.

TOM PFIRRMAN
    [email protected]
    Cell: 323.376.3297
    Office 323.924.5561
    Toll: 1-866-397-7143
    Fax 323.201.2790

Bring Thomas Pfirrman to court. Not his company. It is LLC.

PLEASE STOP THIS MAN FOR DOING ANYMORE HARM!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices