Lloyds TSB Complaints & Reviews

Lloyds TSBSkout

I think it's unfair that skout last updates have removed my 12, 890 favourited points as I can't see them anymore. It has also removed my 865 points as I can't check them anywhere on the site. I can no longer tell if people have back stage photos ????? Why can't I check my points also how many people have favourited me ???? Why is it down grading...

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Lloyds TSBpoor service

we have a joint account and my partner went into tsb oswaldtwisle and was set up for interest on account in summer 2008.no interest was payed so i went to see them and was told it was not done so a man spent nearly one hour setting it up.when i got home i opened vantage book and on first page it said i would be charged after a time, i rang bank and told them to return to classic and the same man said he would.i retuned to bank one day and was told at tills i was now classic.three nights ago on internet banking it said silver vantage.the following day i visited manchester tsb and told them that i felt cheeted mr gregson appologised and corrected the error and told me he would send me acomplaint form which i recieved today and it says i can complain on [protected] but colin in glasgow says you cant. i am very dissatisfied i feel that i have been openly conned and lied to and there is little controle of your staff.i work for rentel division of granada and if i treated my customers like you i would recieve a serios discipline i antisipate your reply [protected]

Comment Guidelines