Living Media India Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Living Media India LtdBook not received against order

Sir,

On 11/11/2009 I had tried to buy the following book through online with the help of your website www.Harpercollins.co.in.

The book I wanted as follows :

1. Making Breakthrough Innovation Happen

By Mr Porus Munshi, Qty - 1, Price - Rs 320/- including shipping

I tried on 11/11/2009 through my SBI card ending *****9347 once and on 12/11/2009 twice through my above SBI card as well as once through CITI bank card ending *****2010.

All three chances there were some error due to which I could not received the confirmation for payment made successfully.

So I have made payment of Rs 320/ + Rs 320/- + Rs 320/- = Rs 960/- (Nine hundred Sixty only. This is as per my credit card statement received on 20th Nov'09.

Unfortunately I have also not received the book yet.

You are requested to send the same book of qty one and refund Rs 640/- to my any SBI card as early as possible.

My postal address is as under :

Abhaya Kumar Naik
Block No-27, Swapanlok Residency,
150 ft Ring Road, Near Rampir Chokdi,
Rajkot, Gujarat-360007
Mobile no-[protected], Landline-[protected]

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Living Media India LtdScam and cheating

I ordered a Britannica encyclopedia DVD from India Today book club and I paid the amount of Rs. 574.00 by my credit card. But now Living Media India ltd has sent me a VPP stating that the parcel is at the post office and I should collect it by paying the amount. I'm shocked to see the type of transaction being done by these companies.

Comment Guidelines