LIving Christian Complaints & Reviews

LIving Christian — Fraud

Like the others i ordered a one time sample for $6.95, I sent a follow up email stating this was a one time...

LIving ChristianFalse information

On their website it does not state anything about charging $79.95. It isn't till you get the software in the mail that it states that they will be charging you for the software. It doesn't even say how much they will be charging you. You have to call to find this out. At the time we called their systems were down, and they could not cancel the account. We were told to call back later that day. We called 3 times that day and were finally told by the person we called that they would fax a screen shot to their corporate office stating that we wanted to cancel this account and that the problem would be resolved. A week later we were then charged $79.95 for this, and when we called their number again, we were still told that they couldn't get into the system. At this time we were then overdrafted on our account. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a front end operation for another company. When I asked for a corporate telephone number, I was told that they didn't have one, and that the only way they have contact is through email. On a previous complaint they listed this company:
LIVING CHRISTIANS
132 Burkhardt way #16
Kodak, Tennessee
Phone: [protected]

• Es
      esther2 Feb 16, 2011

oh my God, now Satan has gone too far to steal from those who are trying to learn and teach the word. I pray that God will condem this deceitful practice and that all monies will be returned with a threefold increase. this company should be ashamed to be engaged in sinful behavior and recognized as a con artist.

may God have mercy on you but may the consequences of your actions be severe enough that you will learn from this mistake. Repent now and an army of disgruntled people will not destroy you!

• 58
      583586 Nov 09, 2010

christianity...a business for suckers

• Ba
      Babybear 1020 Jul 08, 2010

this message is for walmart customer service

just letting you know that one of your free trial offers is a fraud

the teeth whitening one

I attempted to order this, but they had the nerve to try to charge me something but asking for my c/c info

thought you probably needed to know this

I have been a loyal customer of walmart for many years and am appalled that you would allow companies like this to participate in your promotional events

regards
      r.parker

[protected]

• Ba
      Babybear 1020 Jul 08, 2010

this message is for "living Christian" customer service

where the [censor] do you get off saying you have a free trial period, then have the nerve to ask me for my c/c info

I will be notifying walmart, since your webpage was on their website

regards
      r.parker

• Do
      Doris Wakefield Jun 14, 2010

I have been calling and calling since I received my bank account statement. I did not order any material from this company. I received NO material from this company, but after several times and days of researching, I finally found livingchristian, a misnomer if ever there was, and where they had somehow got my name and card number, charged my account 79. 95 for absolutely nothing but fraud and greed. I found a telephone number to someone who barely speaks English, who wants more money and disconnected the phone when I wanted the money put back in my account! I really think that SOMEONE should be a watchdog for these crooks, no matter if done by "livingchristian". I want my money back in my account, now. When you are on a limited income, this amount of money taken out of my account will cause it to be overdrawn. Please do righ and replace the money!

Tinktheman12 Apr 12, 2010

Called as soon as charge showed up, requested full refund since I hadn't yet begun to use materials.
      After asking why some received a full refund, was told that they could issue me a partial refund of 39.98
      This seemed fair to me since I did accept terms & conditions and it is partially my fault for not reading them carefully.
      So I bite it and pay half and keep the materials, account is cancelled.

• Ad
      Adam Howell Mar 20, 2010

This is uncalled for.!! I sent back the cds and called and canceled with you deceitful people. The number that the lady gave me to send THE product back was on the package. I will be taking them to court if there is not immediate action taken to receive a full refund of 79.95 as follows in my bank account:

03/20/10

OLI Debit

Living Christian [protected] CA

($79.95)

I will be disputing this charge at my bank on Monday morning and showing them my correspondence with this company. This is not a very CHRIST-like thing to do to people. I need to be contacted immediately when this is taken care of.

Tiggjj Jan 20, 2010

I have recieved my money back from this company.

Tiggjj Jan 13, 2010

I have spoke with a supervisor today, and they did a credit on our account yesterday.

I thought there was an issue that the website didn't say that we would be charged the $79.95.

Although it doesn't state on the first page this, but it is in the terms and conditions.

And when you fill out your information on the first page, it shows up on the second page stating that you get charged $79.95 for this after 2 weeks.

Although they did have a computer problem at their call center that didn't allow them to access our information to cancel the subscription in time.

Unfortunately my wife is the one that started this issue by signing up for this and not reading the terms and conditions or seeing on the second page that we would be charged for this.

I apologize for any inconvenience the initial post may have caused.

I will update this when I see this refund in our account.