Lisa Complaints & Reviews

LisaFraud

Hello, somone created an account with your service with my email address and without my permission. Apparently the customer of yours is named Lisa and I would like my email adress removed and that account banned for fraudulent use. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com. And apparently I have to add more to this so it's actually seen I feel like your customer service is a joke if this isn't resolved I will get other branches involved.

Respond

LisaFaded Glory Chino Shorts

I have bought FG Chino Shorts for the past several years for work. This year they were pitiful!
    The fabric was thinner, the back pockets were shorter than years past.
    To explain the pocket thing; phones are getting bigger, you don't make the pockets smaller. My phone almost falls out with this year's style/design. The fabric is not as sturdy as years past.
    The price was the same, however the quality and design adjustments have made me sceptical for next year's Chino shorts.

Respond

Lisathought they were going to scam me. haha

Did get away with scamming me. hate it for them. no one gets my credit card much less my debit card number over the phone. period. for there so called fee of $59 to locate me and my husband a place within Savannah GA. ha-ha. not knowing that i previously lived there. thinking they are the only one's who hold ownership on locating rentals. located them on craigslist. beware. of this phone number [protected]. and [protected]. funny they called me back from an Augusta GA number. when as you can see the first number is the one that I called. what a joke this is. they should not get away with scamming people like this on craigslist. I just might be the one to see that this does not happen aGAin. they can take there so called demanding attitutes to there own bank. i know a scam when i hear one. when i get to Savannah also. there are some very very nice people in Savannah GA. it is a crying shame into days world. that they do not have any heart abt scamming someone. thank god i have enough common sense to not let my self to be scammed by people like these ones. BEWARE OF THEM

2 Responses
        • Li
          Lisa M B Apr 26, 2012

I seen a listing on craigslist in savannah ga. for $545 2br MH called this number [protected] message said you will get a returned call from a rep from ext 500.
          Got a return phone call, only to be told that they think they have control of all the rentals within savannah, ga. haha what a joke that it. I used to live in savannah. and they were shocked to hear that. not to mention that they wanted my credit card number. which I never do. regardless. as everyone with common sence in the world knows abt all the scams in this world. I thought it was really funny when I heard them say. they are the only ones that can find rentals for me. haha. not knowing what it is that I have already done before hand. they might get away with scamming some. but they surely did not get away with it with me. they can take there so called demands. and they know whta they can do with them. I know a scam when i hear one. take that to the bank.

• La
          lawoodr Mar 25, 2011

there was 99.00 dollars taken out of my checking account and i did not give permisson i would like you to pay that back and also the 33.00 for the over drawn

Lisacan't get food stamps for family of 5

Hello my name is lisa and my complaint is about the policy for a family of five to get food stamps. I applied over a month ago. They told me today that i was over by thirty dollars. They dont even take in to consideration your bills because your income is over so they automaticaly assume you have enough to provide for your family, when you don't. The president needs to look at the whole picture with the governors and fix the poverty in our country before worring about other countries. We are starving and so are our children!!! They take our income and times it by 4. 3 for what so it makes it look like we are getting that whole amount for the month when we are not. Then they don't take our net amount and look at the real money that we bring home. If they did they would understand why america is so poor and hungry.

4 Responses
          • Pr
            Proud Army Wife Hourigan Oct 01, 2009

I totally agree with you. We are also a family of 5. My husband also serves in the Army. They count our BAH as if its income to us rather than we dont see the money at all because it goes straight to housing. Military services members dont make as much money as people think. A kid working at McDonalds probably makes as much as an E4 enlisted service member.

• Na
            navymom05 Aug 23, 2009

• Li
            lisa800 Jun 20, 2009

top logo took money from my cell phone and i didnt register or any thing.

• Re
            Regina Jun 17, 2009

I do understand Lisa complaint because we are a family of 8 and we don't qualify for food-stamps either due to my husband serving in the United States army and the money that they give us for housing allowance puts us over the limited to receive food-stamps even when we live in on base housing. I don't understand how we can qualify for food-stamps in the mainland such as TX, and GA but not in the state of Hawaii where the cost of food is very expensive. We as military are not trying to be greedy for assistance but we do need the government help in helping us qualify for food-stamps. This is a very embarrassing situation because we have to go to food pantry's and ask other family member's or neighbors for help in feeding our kids. The world is going through hard times and it seems as if more and more people are needing help with food and other resources. I am begging the president to please take a look at what can be done to help the military qualify for food-stamps and other people who are also struggling in these hard times, so we don't have to worry about where our next meal or especially our kids next meal is coming from. Thank you for your concerns...