linda renda Complaints & Reviews

linda rendaHOUSE RENTALS

linda renda tried to rent me a house out of san diego that doesnt belong to her she asked me to send 1, 000.00 and 1, 000.00 she said she was cathiolic and a church goer and that i could get the keys that her and her daughter and husband would sent the keys DHL right away this lady is commiting fraud...this is what she wrote me

Thanks for your response..I am more than happy to read your email and I am sorry for the accident, i pray to God that anything like that will not happen to you in life again.I will be glad if you can send me the money difference western union location because i dont accept money order.You can move in anything you like and, You will have to send first month rent($1, 000), plus security deposit ($1000) making the total of $2, 000.you could send it so that you could secure the House immediately and we will DHL out the keys/documents to you with the address you gave in your application form. But i want you to know that we are from a good Catholic family and will are God fearing. that is more reason why we look up for God fearing tenant also that can take good care of this home.So i want you to know that everything is going to workout fine as soon as i confirm your payment here.so here is the information you will need to send the payment through Wester Union.

Receiver's Name: LINDA RENDA
Address: 71 HURD ST, MILAN MI 48160

Below is the western union payment details i will need from you once you have transfered the money.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Mo
      Momma P Jan 27, 2009

I was on Craig's list and responded to a house for rent in my area. I received a email from Linda Renda stating herself, husband and 1 daughter moved to Michigan because of her job. She stated she wanted to rent the house out for 2 years and she enclosed pictures. The pictures look like something out of a magazine. I started comparing the background of the pictures and they just did not look right. She listed all the appliances that she left and ask that I promise to take care of her home. The application she enclosed was more of a questionaire. I've never seen an application as a prospective tenant their religion. Also the rental property was listed on Craig's list for $1500 and she replied back saying $1000. Now in my area you can't even find a I bedroom apartment for $1000 dollars and this is a house we are talking about in a nice area. I did ask about the neighborhood but she did not answer she avoided the question all together. Like they say if it sound too good most likely it's not true...

linda rendapuppy scams

i started adopting mastiff puppy, from linda renda.i received her information on kijiji.com they are petfinders amongst other products. after contacting ms.renda she informed me that the puppy would cost $250.00 to cover the cost of shots and vet checks, in which i could understand, i agreed, this also cam with a guarentee for christmas delivery, then i was told the cost of shipping would be $100.00, i still agreed through many contacts by e-mail, she always blessed me and my family, she acted very religious. she told me to go to western union, and wire her the money, then the puppy would be on the next flight out, on southwest airlines after receiving the money, i did not here from her, i called her home, a man always answered that did not understand english, and kept telling me the puppy would be shipped out that day. then i received an e-mail that linda renda's daughter was in a car accident.she would ship the puppy the next morning, but now i needed to send her another $280.00 to cover the cost of an airline crate, the airline would not accept the puppy without their crate. at that time i told her to please refund my money, at that point i knew i was being scammed.i did not here from her after that. i phoned the police from my area, and they called her house, the officer was told that linda could not talk because she was deaf.two days later after i repeatly e-mailed her, she e-mailed me back, to let me know that her daughter died, and would ship the puppy that day, she would e-mail me with the flight information. of course i never heard from her, so i called southwest airline, that is when i found out that they do not transport animals. i will not give up, i will press charges. i just lost my husband because of 9-11 illnesses, this was for a surprize for my children, shame on her.

Comment Guidelines