Linda Complaints & Reviews

LindaReturn Complaint

I recently purchased two purses from "Banggood.com", received them both - they are nice purses, but the straps are not long enough for my use. I have been going back and forth with these people for over a week requesting a shipping label and wanting to ship to US location. I have been told that since products came from CHINA that they need to be returned to China - which I don't quite understand since there is a location here in the US - everytime I send an e-mail asking for a label I get the same response listing return address. I will NEVER purchase from this site/company again and would highly recommend that you do not either. I will see how fast I get my refund -

Comment Guidelines

Respond

LindaStolen item

A seller name Alex Z. of Phoenix, AZ posted a bike on your website. The bike was stolen on February 6, 2017. It's a black Genesis Electric Bike. He posted the bike on your app within 4 hours. I found my bike on your app the next day. I inquired but he already sold it. I need information who stole the bike to from your website. Also hoping you can delete or block him from selling more stolen items on your site.

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

We communicated It was fixed no more issues

Respond