Liberty Financial Complaints & Reviews

Liberty FinancialRep provided the contract and stopped to deal with me

I received the phone call from Liberty Financial. The rep told me that he has found buyers for my shares. He also told that they have paid the deposit already. I needed to sign the contract and within couple of days I would get the deposit. He provided the contract and I signed it on the same day. After I retuned the contract, I heard nothing from the rep.

Liberty FinancialTerrible experience

In October I received a letter with a check attached, informing me that I had won $ 250, 000 in a lottery. I received what looked very much like an official check from a Citizens State Bank in Hayfield, MN. The check was for 4, 980, which I was told in the letter not to do anything with until I spoke to a Mr. Patrick Smith my claim agent.

Since I didn't remember entering any contest, I was suspicious, but wanted to believe it since I am having great economical difficulties as is many people are currently. But in the back of my head I figured it was a scam, so I checked out on the internet and found that the bank address on the check did not match to a bank with that name in MN. I then entered the name of the Liberty Financial Inc, and that led me to your sight.

Please some one needs to stop these people, they are going to hurt someone financially, if they already haven't. Once again, especially with these tough economic times this make their action even more disturbing.

Liberty FinancialTerrible experience!

Sent 425.00 on [protected] the only money I had. To get a 10, 000.00 loan to pay off my bills. spoke to Josh Baker all day loan. did a western union really early in the morning so the money would be direct deposit into my account the same day. The money was pick up by 2:30 the money was not deposited in my bank account.

He ask to that no Id was require to pick up the money. I asked for a confirmation no. because he said the money has been sent and he had to ask his supervisor for the confirmation he also said they would refund the western union fee of 43.99. It is now 6.36 and my bank has not seen a trace.