LHR Inc. Complaints & Reviews

LHR Inc.Ignoring pending class action from PA, AG office

In 2006 I was contacted by this company in regards to a matter I had turned over to the Pennsylvania Attorney General office concerning an alleged fraud committed against myself by SunCom Wireless. I informed them of my willingness to supply them with the case number, and the investigator I was dealing with at the PA AG office. They informed me that they had no need of such information, and I never heard from them again. This was three years ago.

On March 9, 2009 the matter in question suddenly appeared on my credit report. I called LHC and they explained that they had all of the information I was re-informing them of, but there was "nothing" that [they] could do, unless I paid the "disputed" amount.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Dh
      dhancock Mar 29, 2009

This company was the subject of part of an investigative report on Dateline NBC Friday, March 27, 2009.

LHR Inc.Terrible attitude

LHR INC. called me today and I told them to quit calling and hung up they call me right back before I could say something they call me A thief and said how do you feel stealing money!

I get these calls every other day 3 times in the day.

LHR INC seems like a business out of a basement or garage.

What can I do to have these call stopped? Luckily I can't reach into the phone. Just the tone on the voices when they tell you you’re a thief!

No legit company would talk like this, would they?

Comment Guidelines

5 Responses
      • Jd
        jd88 Feb 09, 2012

I had a debt I didn't know about that went to LHR. I am in Alabama. I called the company and they were great. The settled the debt down, explained my rights, and we worked out a payment. Like most people in the recession we had a few hard years and this debt just slipped through the cracks, LHR was great in working out an agreement and never harassed or threatened us in any way. If you have to deal with collections in Alabama LHR is not a bad company at all.

• Be
        Better Than You Feb 22, 2010

I worked for this ### company. The collectors are told out of training to "forget everything you just learned, I will teach you how to make money." The collectors are instructed to break FDCPA, in fact, the debt is so incredibly old and out of stats that they ONLY way to collect is to be a complete ### and break the law. LHR, Inc was part of an undercover investigation by "Dateline" back in [protected]. If you receive calls from them make sure that everything is documented and/or recorded and then sue them.

• Sh
        SH Nov 28, 2008

I never knew about the debt until I tried to apply for a loan. So I called them to start making payment plans. When I wanted to lessen the amount that I was paying, one of the account managers started insulting me by saying that "I DON'T PAY MY BILLS!" How is that when I called to initiate payments? Ever since then my family has been recieving calls from the same account manager and she has been continuing to give them attitude.

• Ro
        Roger Nov 24, 2008

They called us for a "Time Barred" Debt, they pay 2 cents on the dollar for a debt that is outdated. We only had to call them back 6 times in a row before they finally took us off their list. Avoid the manager he has too much time on his hands. Just call the little people.

Mark Nov 04, 2008

JUST PAY YOUR BILLS AND STOP CRYING ON THE INTERNET. YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF.