Legal CPU Complaints & Reviews

Legal CPUSmall Claims Filing

I found Legal CPU on the internet when trying to file a small claims on a customer who refused to pay. I filled out the paperwork and my first case worker did not get back to me. I called and they said she was no longer with the company and assigned me a new case worker. I went through the paperwork again and never heard from them. I called for updates and after many phone calls was told that the court date had passed. I was never notified of the court date. They wanted more money to re-file the claim. I chose to file myself and found that they had the wrong court anyway and the wrong Agent for Service of Process so even if I had the court date, my papers would not have been correctly filed and rejected. I would NOT recommend them!

• Ge
      george Apr 14, 2009

This company is TERRIBLE.. LEGALCPU IS A RIPOFF COMPANY. AVOID !

Legal CPU — Terrible experience

I was guaranteed a refund from Legal CPU for a name change if my petition was rejected for any reason. It wa...